You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsVideos Parent ForumVideos Parent ForumMan and Woman M...Man and Woman M...When a woman gets hit, it makes it to the news.  But when a man is punched by a cop nobody cares.When a woman gets hit, it makes it to the news. But when a man is punched by a cop nobody cares.
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 9/2/2012 8:14 AM

Modified By anonymous  on 9/14/2012 10:20:19 PM

Of course, when a woman gets hit, it makes it to the news.  But when a man is punched by a cop nobody does anything and he's hated on for standing up for himself.  Here is the video of the girl being hit by the cop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8vS7I...

I don't think this was as bad as the feminists make it out to be as the girl was able to walk, etc.
New Post
 9/14/2012 9:38 AM

Yes..I saw that ages ago...its pretty funny...she wanted to be equal..this is what it looks like.
New Post
 9/15/2012 4:55 PM

Modified By anonymous  on 1/5/2013 3:14:21 PM
Yes, she got her equality - she was treated the same as a man.  I hope she loves being equal. She looks beyond help.
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsVideos Parent ForumVideos Parent ForumMan and Woman M...Man and Woman M...When a woman gets hit, it makes it to the news.  But when a man is punched by a cop nobody cares.When a woman gets hit, it makes it to the news. But when a man is punched by a cop nobody cares.