You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsVideos Parent ForumVideos Parent ForumVideos Produced...Videos Produced...F26 - Email Conversation with Max IganF26 - Email Conversation with Max Igan
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 6/24/2013 7:39 PM

This is my video to max igan this week.

New Post
 6/24/2013 7:39 PM

Max Igan

the oppt wasnt a scam peter , it wasnt something anyone was required to join and required people to step above the system, not participate in it as you falsely claim, its just that people were too apathetic to want to participate in their own freedom... as usual... people just want someone else to flick the swith for them when real freedom is in fact self responsibility... the oppt has of course, been working for all those who have chosen to use it though,including some close friends of mine and my sister, regardless of the attempt of the new agers to hijack it... however my activity thread is not the thread to discuss it on so please do me the courtesy of refraining from debating on that thread. There are many other ways for you to create the friction you seem to thrive on

oh btw.. thanks for the hate videos... remember, divide and conquer is the motto brother and you are doing a great job of helping keep that elitist objective a reality

New Post
 6/24/2013 7:40 PM

Peter Nolan

Hi Max,
there have been plenty of people who have clearly demonstrated OPPT to be a scam. Or did you not follow up with what you promoted on your show?

"not participate in it as you falsely claim"

Max. Their whole slogan is "OPPT-IN".

Are you saying I am falsely claiming that the organisers of OPPT claim you need to "OPPT-IN"? Are you seriously trying to deny that the founding documents of OPPT are created in the UCC System? The UCC is referenced in their own logo Max.

Further. They are promoting the use of courtesy notices in which the human being is still tied into the UCC System. I did a short video on MBA vs UCC over here. There are about a dozen different critical aspects that the OPPT people simply have nothing to say about. No one with any real intelligence would support OPPT. I was very, VERY suprised that you allowed them on your show. That was why I prepared and immediate and public response. To give you a chance to review what you had just promoted and reaise that it was a scam and get yourself out of that situation gracefully.

Now you have tied yourself to OPPT for some period you have damaged your credibility. If you had listened to me and immediately stepped back you would not have damaged your credibilty. We all make mistakes Max. That's fine. But to continue to support something like OPPT over a period of months has damaged your credibiilty whether you kown it or not. You also had that woman from Melbourne on your show about local councils. You engaged in female idolatry with her and praised her too. And yet she has no idea what she is talking about. When I pointed out to her that the Australian Constitution has no standing in law she immediately blocked me. Seems she does not want to hear that little fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbKrjw...

Have you bothered to talk with Rob Hay about OPPT? Rob is the most knowledgeable man on the planet on these issues. Rob Hay immediately denounced OPPT as a scam....about 2 hours after I did. By the time I wrote to him he had been told about your show and gone and watched it and was expecting my email to him. Here is his site.

If you refuse to believe me? Go talk to Rob Hay. No one claims he is a "woman hater" since he lives with his mother and has never been married. Ask Rob Hay what he thinks of OPPT and the whole UCC system.

http://www.freedomfiles.org

"There are many other ways for you to create the friction you seem to thrive on"

So it is perfectly ok for women to commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. You have nothing to say about women doing this. And yet I am "creating friction" by pointing out the TRUTH that our women are liars and hypocrites on their claim they want to be treated as "equals" just not "equal before the law"? Why do you hate men so much that you take the position women can commit crimes against them and will falsely label a man standing up for his rights as "creating friction"?

You are smart enough to know that it is the person who COMMITS THE CRIME who "creates friction"..not the victim who demands a path to justice Max.

"oh btw.. thanks for the hate videos... remember, divide and conquer is the motto brother and you are doing a great job of helping keep that elitist objective a reality"

Max. You engaged in female idolatry and man hatred. To say so in public on my channel is not "hatred". If you are as knowledgable as you must surely be you know that a rebuke is an act of love for my fellow man. I rebuked you for engaging in such acts of female idolatry. Now that OPPT is discredited? You could be THANKING ME for pointing that out and apologising to me for not listening to the truth as presented by me MUCH SOONER.

Now. As far as "divide and conquere"? Well? What do you think it is that our women, in the 99.9% majority in the west, openly support and condone women committing crimes against men? Is that not "divisive"? No one is putting a gun to their head and forcing them to commit crimes like perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. No one is forcing them to make false rape allegations, false sexual harassment allegations, false DV allegations.

And yet you, like 99% of other men in the west, ALSO OPENLY SUPPORT women committing crimes against men and you will criticise a man who is standing up for EQUALITY BEFORE THE LAW FOR ALL PEOPLE because that means women will lose their ability to commit crimes.

Why do you hate men so much that you do not publicly take the position they are entitled to the same protection of the law as a woman Max? It is VERY HATEFUL that you take the position that women can commit all manner of crimes against men and not be held accountable. It is VERY HATEFUL that you then attempt to criticise a man who is standing up for equality before the law.

When are you going to take the position that men are entitled to the protection of the same law that they are expected to provide the protection of to women? When Max? Why have you never taken that position in all your years of broadcasting?

Did you know that after FIVE YEARS there is still not ONE WOMAN OF NOTE in the western world who will publicly state that women are to be held equal before the law to men meaning, very specifically, same crime same remedy? NOT EVEN ONE.

And you accuse ME of "being divisive"?! LOL!!

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds when I am one of the FEW PEOPLE who are saying EQUALITY BEFORE THE LAW IS PARAMOUNT which is INCLUSIVE.

Men like you, who engage in female idolatry, are the ones who are "divisive" Max. If you were not divisive? If you were not a female idolatror and a man hater? You would take the position that men are entitled to the protection of the same law that women have the protection of.

I rebuke you because you deserve it. And you know you deserve it whether you are willing to admit that or not. Equailty before the law is coming Max. And sadly for you? You are a man who failed to step up to the task of promoting equality before the law and you did so in the full view of the public. Meaning lots of MEN.

By the way? Anyone can bring a case to our new MBA Law Services. We do not discriminate against men or women. We treat them as EQUAL BEFORE THE LAW unless the woman can present us with an affidavit where she has made herself chattel property to a man.

We default to EQUAL BEFORE THE LAW. We are very radical like that. A shame there are so few men who do default to EQUAL BEFORE THE LAW.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MBALawSer...

Best regards

Your brother peter

New Post
 6/24/2013 7:40 PM

Max Igan

wow, at a glance all I can say is thats certainly some pretty heavily divisive programming you are running there brother...

Ok well, This may be somewhat difficult for you to comprehend, but there was only ever one purpose to the oppt, and that was to demonstrate to those people who believe the paper based UCC sytem was real, that now, (due to that original oppt filing) within the parameters of that very paper based system that they believe to be real, they are free, should they choose to be that way... of course we all know that even that, is a fiction, because the entire thing is a fiction ...and people are already free as soon as they CHOOSE to be that way.... because that is the main problem we face... so any way that can be found to help them understand that, to me, is a good thing... and thats what the oppt was...but then, when we try to point that out to them, of course there are always those, such as yourself that remain locked within the paper based fiction, and who have a vested interest in maintaining the fight, who will always strive to convince them that the paper based reality is real and that there is only one way... their way... and that they are still slaves ....and then will usually proceed to make hate videos about any who say otherwise... so yeah, good job with that Pete... and sorry but I just dont have time to read an essay

New Post
 6/24/2013 7:41 PM

Peter Nolan

Max,

"wow, at a glance all I can say is thats certainly some pretty heavily divisive programming you are running there brother..."

I am not the one who openly condones and supports women committing crimes against men. That is YOUR position. So who, exactly, is the one who is programmed into female idolatry and man hatred (aka Chivalry) and attempting to justify his sexism and discrimination?

That would be you Max.

Chivalry is one of the most disgusting forms of sexism and discrimination Max. It has been used by the Illuminati for thousands of years to enslave men for the benefit of "women and children". You indulge in this disgusting man hatred constantly.

I rebuked you because I think you are better than that. Maybe you are better than that and maybe you are not. It is really up to you to decide if you will continue with the Illuminati programming called "chivalry" or whether you will break out of that programming.

I can assure you that many men I have spoken to about your female idolatry express exactly the same opinions about you as I do. It is not like I am the only one who holds this opinion of you.

I might be the only one to have the courage of my convictions and say so in public. But I am most certainly not the only one who is very well aware of your continual idolisation of women and hatred of men Max.

Now..what you do is up to you. But you are a very public figure and there is no way to hide your female idolatry and man hatred. The very fact you have not called for women to be held equal before the law has been well noted.

The very fact you have never joined the call to form new courts in Australia has been well noted.

The very fact you have not lifted a finger to help the few brave men who are taking on the Australian guvment directly has been very well noted Max. You won't even discuss their cases.

The very fact that you keep interviewing women and praising them despite them being obvious agents or total morons who have no idea what they are talking about has been VERY WELL NOTED by those of us who know what we are really doing.

Ok?

You do say a lot of good things. But when you are dealing with men like me? We listen for what is NOT said. What is NOT SAID is often MUCH more revealing than what IS said.

So I put this question to you. Why have you never come out and said that women must be treated as equal before the law to men?

I would be very interested in your answer to that question Max.

Best regards

Your brother peter

New Post
 6/24/2013 7:41 PM

Peter Nolan

Max,

"of course there are always those, such as yourself that remain locked within the paper based fiction, and who have a vested interest in maintaining the fight, who will always strive to convince them that the paper based reality is real and that there is only one way... their way... and that they are still slaves "

Did you even bother to read my first book Living Free in the Femnazi World Max? It has been out nearly three years now. Link below.

The FACT is that I PROVED that a remedy was available to get OUT of the paper based system on 2009-11-26...ON VIDEO..IN THE AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL MAGISTRATES COURT.

Indeed I remain, nearly FOUR YEARS LATER, the ONLY MAN who has ever video recorded a family law matter PROVING that the remedy he created worked and capturing the pretend magistrate committing the crime of impersonating a public officer.

So yes Max. I delivered the REMEDY on 2009-11-26 into the public for the FIRST TIME. Quite a few brave men went to jail researching that remedy. Another guy in Australia later came forward and said he had done something similar just before me but in the private...the cops beat him up for proving the remedy worked.

So while you remained safely hidden and anonymous some of us were walking into court rooms risking our lives to PROVE THE REMEDY Max. I expected to be killed for taking that video Max. I immediately mailed many copies out to people the Illuminati could not know so that if I was killed the video evidence could not be suppressed.

And here you are calling me a "hater" eh?

You are the hater Max. It is called Chivalry. And us men reject that sort of man hatred very strenuously.

You can get my two books from here for free. I have sent you links before and you never replied. I guess you were too busy sucking up to stupid women to read the REMEDY that was created by a man, right?

Here is another question Max?

How do you feel about the estimated 12,000 Australian men who have killed themselves due to the criminal victimisation of women in the family courts SINCE my remedy was first PROVEN in the Australian courts?

Do you care about those dead men at all?

Do you care about those childless fathers?

After all? You could have helped me save THOUSANDS of their lives merely by agreeing to tell your audience about the book. But you didn't care enough about those men to be bothered to even read it did you.

You are the man hater Max. Because when given a chance to save the lives of THOUSANDS OF MEN you put stupid ignorant women on your show instead and fawn all over them.

And your problem is you know that is true.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

Best regards

Your brother peter

New Post
 6/24/2013 7:42 PM

Max Igan

I only read thetwo lines... I dont openly support anyone commiting crimes against anyone else... you are completely programed into the paper based reality and for you to say I "openly support" any crime indicates that you are also completely full of shit peter... have a nice day like I said I dont have time to read an essay

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsVideos Parent ForumVideos Parent ForumVideos Produced...Videos Produced...F26 - Email Conversation with Max IganF26 - Email Conversation with Max Igan