You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsVideos Parent ForumVideos Parent ForumVideos Produced...Videos Produced...Another Excellent Video by Peter! D043 - Game Theory and Divorce StrategyAnother Excellent Video by Peter! D043 - Game Theory and Divorce Strategy
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 1/20/2013 4:02 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7SfMSSRxQc

I enjoyed this video very much as it shows how men are too pussy-whipped to take the remedy.  Peter has spelled out everything men need to do, yet they are too dumb to even read it until after the wife has kicked them to the kerb.  Men pay thousands of dollars to evil wives who are using them, they pay thousands to lawyers who lead them astray.  But men won't pay Peter - how stupid of them! 

At the very least, men should either refuse to work or fake some kind of breakdown to get out of child support.  If you're too dumb to do this, then what's the point of educating you?

I've seen this myself in my life - men buy things off me and try to rip me off by bouncing cheques or beating the prices down so low, I might as well throw my item away.  Well, look where putting women on a pedastool has got you guys - working like dogs to support selfish wives and horrible children.  Maybe you shouldn't marry and live a easy life, only working to earn what you need?
New Post
 1/21/2013 9:49 PM

Thanks...much appreciated.

yep...I have come to the conclusion that most men in the west are too selfish and self interested to be able  to be helped...they will not take advice....they will spend any amount of money on rubbish or lawyers or hand it over to the ex to try and see their kids. 

I can no longer say no one had paid me! LOL! But clearly men are much more willing to buy beer and cable TV than they are willing to pay for critical education. 

Well? Compared to the cost of ignorance? The price of education is pittance. I have had two men turn up last week telling me how badly ripped off they are....but they are in that position only because thousands of men ignored me. Not much I can do about deliberate willfull ignorance. 
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsVideos Parent ForumVideos Parent ForumVideos Produced...Videos Produced...Another Excellent Video by Peter! D043 - Game Theory and Divorce StrategyAnother Excellent Video by Peter! D043 - Game Theory and Divorce Strategy