You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumGeneralGeneralNotice to the LadiesNotice to the Ladies
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 4/12/2013 10:18 AM

Modified By host  on 4/11/2013 3:19:06 PM
To
Note: This is also dictated into a video and available from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yHbVOtYJpc

So..I wanted to put this in writing as a transcripted presentation because I am very sick and tired of talking to women when they say rubbish like “"well you have to PROVE to me that 99.9% of western women are liars and hypocrites on the point of being held equal before the law" or "not all women are like that" or "some women hurt men but some men hurt women too" and all the other assorted rubbish that women come out with.

I am sick and tired of it and I will not engage in such discussions any more. I will point the woman to this video...period.

Firstly. It is NOT MY JOB to PROVE to western women (WW) that they are liars and hypocrites in the 99.9% majority. It is THEIR JOB to determine the TRUTH of that statement for themselves. If they want to determine the TRUTH of that statement then they can read my second book, The Truth Be Told, which is on this link.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=hNKVd0Hr7bU%3d&tabid=753&mid=1703 

In this presentation I am going to go over just how many women I HAVE talked to. The result so far is that NOT ONE WOMAN IN THE WESTERN ENGLISH SPEAKING WORLD is willing to make a statement similar to what follows.

"I am a woman. My position is that women must be held accountable for their oaths, their signatures on contracts and their crimes on an equal before the law basis to men specifically meaning the same crime gets the same remedy irrespective of the sex of the perpetrator or the victim. Further, I am prepared to sit on any lawfully convened court of law to adjudicate fairly and justly any accusation of a crime by a woman against a man. I take the position that my father, my husband, my son, my brother, my male cousins are entitled to the protection of the law on an equal before the law basis to women."

Let that sink in for a bit.

NOT ONE WOMAN IN THE ENGLISH SPEAKING WORLD IS PREPARED TO SAY THIS IN HER OWN NAME IN PUBLIC.

Now. WHO have I put this to? Well let us see.
  • There were the wives of my best friend and my best man. The wives of my closest friends. The woman whom I had the longest standing relationship since we knew each other since I was 12 and she was Jennifers best friend at school.

• There were the 250 women from the International Womens Club in Dublin.
    These were 250 of the most pampered and well off women in all of Ireland.

• There was the 300 women of the Irish Freeman Society.

• There were the thousands of women who read The Spearheard.

• There were the thousands of women who are on sites like David Ickes forums, The People United Community Forums, the Australian Freeman site, many and varied fathers rights sites. Indeed, pretty much every possible site were people gather to discuss the issues of the criminality of the guvments.

• Then there were every female I could find the contact details for in the US Congress, the US Senate, the US Governors, the Canadian Parliament, the Irish Parliament, the UK Parliament, the Australian Parliament the New Zealand Parliament. Along with many womens groups and thousands of reporters.

• There were women who claim to know about the corruption in the guvment and want to put and end to it like Tami Pepperman, Girl Writes What, and “Maggie”. The links for which are as follows:

http://www.youtube.com/user/girlwriteswhat/featured
    http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/tami.pepperman 

In my opinion I have put the question as to whether women are willing to stand up for truth, justice, liberty and equality before the law to AT LEAST 10,000 WOMEN if not many, many more because who knows how many women have read what I have written over the last 5 years.

I have spent HUNDREDS of hours talking to HUNDREDS of women who said “explain to me your case because I really want to help” or “you need to PROVE to me that WW are liars and hypocrites in the 99.9%” with the implication being that if I PROVED it then they would help me stop the war of aggression by women against men in the west.

Guess what? To date only ONE woman is actually doing anything USEFUL. And that woman is a grandmother whose daughter will not let her see her grandchild and therefore is in the same boat as many men. Being abused by a hate filled shrew who happens to be her own daughter. She has been in the courts attempting to get an order to force her daughter to allow access to the grand child and she has even been up in front of David Dunkley, the same criminal who robbed me. So she has empathy with men like me because she is in the same position.

Just last week I spent about 30 hours talking to a woman who came along claiming she wanted to help. She was uniquely qualified to ACTUALLY help which is why I talked to her. She said she wanted to help me help everyone in Australia as she has two teenage children, one male, one female. So she has a very big stake in the game of getting rid of the criminals in the Australian guvment.

After spending all that time did she ACTUALLY agree to help me? No. She didn’t. She takes the position that it is “not her problem” to hold women accountable for their oaths, signatures on contracts, or crimes on an equal before the law basis to men. That is someone else’s problem according to her. That is someone else’s problem according to ALL the WW I talk to.

And what do women say? They say complete rubbish like "well you have to ask women the RIGHT WAY to help you otherwise we should not help you if you do not ask the right way". Honestly, I have been told that sort of thing by MANY women. Well? What would women say if a woman was being mugged in the street and man who was passing by refused to help her because she did not ask him in the "right way" for help? We know what you would say. You would be OUTRAGED. But where is your OUTRAGE when men are being mugged in the family courts? Nowhere to be seen.

A LONG time ago I put this post into the public for women to read.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums2/tabid/369/forumid/189/threadid/882/scope/posts/Default.aspx

I will now read this notice into this video. So that those women who say to me "you have to PROVE to me women are liars and hypocrites in the 99.9% majority" can have no excuse that they were too lazy to read.

Next.

In my first book "Living Free in the Femnazi World" I included two Affidavits. They were:

1. An affidavit of lawful equality between a woman and a man.
  2. An affidavit of lawful chattel property of a woman by a man

This book has been out TWO AND A HALF YEARS. Women were invited to complete one of the two Affidavits. Women get a choice. Men do not. If you are a woman you can be lawfully equal to a man or you can be chattel property to a man if you can find a man who will buy that deal and you are willing to sell him something that would have him buy that deal.

In the TWO AND A HALF YEARS that the book has been out it has been put in front of TENS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN. Yet, not ONE woman has decided that she is going to complete either of the affidavits and post her affidavit to the public to declare how she wishes to be treated.

NOT ONE WOMAN IN TWO AND A HALF YEARS.

Here are the two affidavits.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums2/tabid/369/forumid/216/threadid/1058/scope/posts/Default.aspx
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums2/tabid/369/forumid/216/threadid/1057/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Next.

In my first book "Living Free in the Femnazi World" I included the paperwork necessary to divorce the state and to create a Marriage Agreement between a man and a woman. By doing this the woman would waive her ability to screw her husband over in the divorce courts. She could make it clear to her husband that she would NEVER screw him over in the divorce courts by signing an Affidavit that rescinded her ability to do so.

NOT ONE WESTERN WOMAN HAS RESCINDED HER ABILITY TO SCREW HER HUSBAND OVER IN THE DIVORCE COURTS.

NOT EVEN ONE!!!

IN TWO AND A HALF YEARS!!!

I mean to say, just how hypocritical and women be and still deny it? How many lies can they tell and still try and deny they are liars? The pool of evidence that western women are liars and hypocrites on the issue of equality before the law and the equal protection of the law is OVERWHELMING. It is "stacked to the moon and back". The idea that any woman could claim not to know women commit perjury in the family law courts to steal the kids and the house is LAUGHABLE and that is exactly what men should do with that claim.

LAUGH AT IT.

Ladies. My grand mothers had a good saying "You made your bed now sleep in it". You have, FOR DECADES, waged an unwanted war on us men via the agency of the criminals in guvments, criminals in the legal fraternity, and criminals in the police FORCE. You have broken the commandments "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" and "thou shalt not steal" left right and centre. You are not living "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". You are not living "love one another as I have loved you".

You western women are, in fact, behaving in the most despicable of fashions. You know it. We know it.

You have been asked, by men, THOUSANDS OF TIMES, to stop behaving in such a despicable and despisable fashion. You refuse to stop waging your war on us. You refuse to come to the table to talk to us. You just spew more hatred. You use your #1 weapon of "dissimulation" so as to change the topic or chew up my time by "I know you talked to 10,000+ other women but I am not like that, if you spend your time talking to me I might help you".

Ladies. We are done talking to you. I talked to you. You didn't listen. As my wilful ex used to say "you can't MAKE me do anything". And that is true. I can not MAKE you women listen to us. Women have been so committed to HATING ON ME and SILENCING ME that I have claimed into existence a STATE OF WAR on the land known as Ireland. Guess what? Not even THAT is enough yet to bring women to the table to talk.

NOT EVEN THE THREAT OF DEATH WILL GET WOMEN'S ATTENTION TO TALK.

The ONLY think that women will listen to is DEAD WOMEN. When there are DEAD WOMEN the women listen up closely. When there are DEAD MEN women could not care less. There have been LOTS OF DEAD MEN from the crimes of women in the family law courts and what do you women do when we tell you about them?

YOU SILENCE US!!

You violate our right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression to suppress the news of DEAD MEN being murdered by proxy by hate filled shrews wielding the criminal family courts.

THAT IS WHAT YOU DO!

Here are the links on which I claimed into existence the STATE OF WAR in Ireland. This went to ALL members of the Irish Parliament as well as to a selection of the media and police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmxn4LZDeE

So. Ladies. Even when a man talks to TEN THOUSAND OF YOU and suggests you might want to live up to your claims of equality by forming all women's juries in all women's courts and to demonstrate to us men just how equal you are by holding women accountable for their oaths, their signatures on contracts and their crimes what do you do?

YOU HATE ON HIM.
YOU VIOLATE HIS RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
YOU SLANDER HIM IN YOUR HUNDREDS.

The one thing you NEVER DO is actually LIVE UP TO YOUR CLAIMS OF BEING EQUAL AND ALL US MEN KNOW IT.

The problem with the men is that they are such gutless cowards that they will not stand up to you hate filled shrews because you make your best efforts to DESTROY THE LIFE OF ANY MAN WHO STANDS UP TO YOU AND ALL MEN KNOW IT.

The very few women who speak out occasionally on behalf of men are ALWAYS ATTACKED BY OTHER WOMEN and they know they will be attacked by those other women. How about that? Men and women alike are fearful of speaking out because WESTERN WOMEN WILL ATTACK THEM if they do. And you WW wonder why I have no respect for you? It is because you do not respect a man or a womans right to SAY WHAT THEY THINK without attempting to commit a crime in return, namely, cause them injury harm and loss by slandering them.

Slander is the #1 tool of western women to attempt to cause any who speak the truth financial hardship. Just look how much slander has been spread around about me by women and their mangina lackeys. LOTS OF IT. And it has interfered with my ability to earn my income. Here is one example of a mangina man slandering me all over the web "defending" a woman who is a known criminal. My ex Jennifer Toal.
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Cases/tabid/421/forumid/466/threadid/5966/scope/posts/Default.aspx

So, Ladies. I am done talking to you. I am done asking you to form all womens juries in all womens courts to hold women criminals accountable for their oaths, their signatures on contracts, and their crimes on an equal before the law basis to men. I am not asking you to do that any more. I am denouncing you as the liars and hypocrites you chose to be in the 99.9% majority.

The PROOF that you western women ARE liars and hypocrites in the 99.9% majority on the issue of "equality before the law" is "stacked to the moon and back".

By the way. The fact you are ALSO liars and hypocrites on the issue of THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH is also stacked to the moon and back.

I SHOULD NEVER HAVE EVER BEEN BANNED FROM EVEN ONE FORUM BECAUSE EVERYTHING I AM SAYING IS TRUE.

The very fact that women have run campaign after campaign after campaign to VIOLATE MY RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH demonstrates in spades.

• Women have no argument to forward as to their lies and hypocrisy on the issue of "equality before the law".
  • Women do not respect a mans right to freedom of speech.

So. Now that I am denouncing western women rather than asking them to do anything? You might ask yourselves this question.

"What is it we can do to stop these denouncements? We can either continue to try and slander Peter, we can try and suppress his evidence, we can hate on him some more. Or...we might actually accept the TRUTH of what he is saying and start the process of earning back our lost credibility and ending the war we are waging on our men?"

If you women decide to start the process of earning back your lost credibility and ending the war of aggression you have chosen to wage on us men I would be delighted to assist you and to advise you for my usual fees.

These are my recommendations for you western women.

• Form a quorum of 12 honest women of honour and integrity. I do not know where you will find them because I sure can not find them.

• Nominate a spokesperson for the quorum.

• Send that spokesperson to me to talk.

• Start the Womens Business Association as a mirror of the Mens Business Association.

• Leverage the work I have already done for the usual fees for using the IP.

• Go out into the public and promote the Womens Business Association.

I would suggest you particularly promote such things as WBA Law Services where you will offer to the public all womens juries in all womens courts and you will hold women accountable for their oaths, signatures on contracts and crimes on an equal before the law basis to men. That means whatever remedy you women give to a man who the victim of a crime by a woman is exactly the same remedy we will give to a woman who is the victim of a crime by a man.

Now. You western women have claimed how EQUAL you are all my life, and I am 49 years of age. Yet when I created womens sites on my Crimes Against Fathers sites you responded at just 10% of the rate of men. What a disgrace because the response rate of the MEN was also disgraceful. And you were 90% WORSE than the MEN!

Here is your chance to PROVE you are equal to us men. You women consistently say to me "you must prove that we are liars and hypocrites in the 99.9% majority". Well? I have.

Now...back at you...

YOU MUST PROVE YOU ARE OUR EQUALS OR YOU CAN JUST SHUT UP ON THAT POINT. OK?

Now. Ladies. I have offered to run the Womens Business Association for you. To give you the advice and guidance you are going to need. You can accept my offer or not. What you can not do is hide from the fact I MADE THE OFFER ON 2012-07-09.

Here is that offer. http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Women.aspx

It was made to the public right on the MBA web site with the same prominence as our other pages. It can not be said that the offer was NOT MADE PROMINENTLY IN THE PUBLIC.

Should you wish to use my services I would like to be paid my normal fees just like you women demanded to be paid like us me. I am sure that no woman from the Womens Business Association would begrudge paying me what I am worth, right?

Lastly ladies. It is far past time that a few women spoke out in public in support of the stand I have taken for truth, justice, liberty and equality before the law for these last FIVE YEARS. For the last FIVE YEARS women and men alike have slandered me and hated on me for standing up for truth, justice, liberty and equality before the law for ALL people. That they have slandered me and hated on me for standing for these things demonstrates the level of female idolatry in the western English speaking world.

Men and women in Germany strongly support what I have been doing these last FIVE YEARS because they know what happens when one section of society is not offered the equal protection of the law and the government run courts allow one section of society to be criminally victimised by another section of society. People who live on the land known as Germany are shocked to the core as to the stories I tell about how men and women treat me in the west.

Well? It is about time some of you women said in public in your own name:

"My sisters, Peter is, sadly, correct. We know we have been telling lies about our men in order to steal the kids, the house, the car and the cash via the family law courts. We know we have been liars and hypocrites on the point of being held equal before the law. We know we have suppressed Peters voice and so violated his right to freedom of speech.

Peter has stood up to us and shoved the truth so far down our throats it makes us want to puke. For standing up to us we have hated on him in our thousands and NONE of us spoke out in  support of the TRUTH he was presenting. We did the wrong thing. We know it. It's time to stop hating on him. It is time to support the TRUTH he is presenting. For it is only by acknowledging our sins, making remedy, and begging forgiveness that we can win back our credibility with our men.

Let us support Peter in getting the TRUTH of the situation out to more people. Let us create the Womens Business Association and show our men that we can be just as fair and just as the best of men."

Now Ladies. As Jennifer used to say "you can not MAKE me do anything".

I can not MAKE you be honest women of honour and integrity. That has to come from within. You ladies have been told one last time what it is you are best advised to do.

Until you create the Womens Business Association? Until you create all womens juries in all womens courts?

I will denounce you as the liars and hypocrites you chose to be in the 99.9% majority with all my strength and all my ability.

Best regards

Your brother peter/joschua

CAF Global Site 
MBA Downloads Page
Forum for Peters Personal Channel
Forum for MBA Channel
Forum for the MBA Education Channel
Forum for MBA Law Services Channel
Emails to Peters List 
The Truth Be Told Video
The Truth Be Told Book 
Living Free in the FemNazi World Video
Living Free in the Femnazi World Book 
Display CAF Australia Form Posts for the last 48 hours
Display CAF Australia Forum2 Posts for the last 48 hours
Display CAF Australia Cases Posts for the last 48 hours 

Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumGeneralGeneralNotice to the LadiesNotice to the Ladies