You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumGeneralGeneralThe Book: Living Free in a Fem-Nazi World V0.4The Book: Living Free in a Fem-Nazi World V0.4
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 6/30/2011 10:21 PM

Modified By host  on 12/5/2012 6:30:23 PM

Many have criticised the title of the book. Good! At least they are talking about it!

This book, in my opinion, seems to be the most important book written in English, ever, towards the purpose of freeing men from their slavery.

All the other 'great works' were tools of deception by the Illuminati to enslave men. The Bible, the Magna Carta, the Bill of Rights, all the constitutions. They have all been authored by the Illuminati IN ORDER to enslave men. This is why they hold 'great work' status. 

This book written through me is the mechanism by which men can free themselves from the Illuminati control grid on an individual basis. It is literally 'walk off the sheep station'.

Now. Yes. They ARE going to send the 'sheep dogs' after you to nip at your heels for being a 'bad sheeple' and not wanting to be a slave any more. And when they do? What are YOU going to do about it? Are YOU going to go back to being a sheeple? Or will you stand up for your rights. Because only YOU can free yourself and only YOU and YOUR MATES can stand up for YOUR rights.

Gentlemen? For this book I am little more than the typist. Someone/thing else wants this book in existence. So don't take my word for what it says. Look into your heart and consider what is in here. Then choose to do as YOU WILL and take responsibility for YOUR ACTIONS and YOUR OUTCOMES.

Good reading Gentlemen. You will never read another book so important as this.

The Book

Full video which is still viewable in Australia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEq68T...

If you get 'not available in your country' then use www.hidemyass.com to view the video.

The link of the book is here as well as below.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/L...

Living Free in a Fem-Nazi World V0.04.pdf
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumGeneralGeneralThe Book: Living Free in a Fem-Nazi World V0.4The Book: Living Free in a Fem-Nazi World V0.4