You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumGeneralGeneralFeel free to ask my former children about their thoughts and feelingsFeel free to ask my former children about their thoughts and feelings
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 6/6/2015 4:20 PM

Hi All,

These are my two former children. 

https://www.facebook.com/josie.nolan.... 

https://www.facebook.com/joshowasho?f... 

I have suggested to many people that it would be a good idea for people to ask the now ADULT children of these women who commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse what their thoughts are on the matter. 

You know, questions like. The ones I number below. 

It is very telling that no women want to actually ask the CHILDREN of these criminal woman what the impact was on their life. 

Indeed, when I post the links to their facebooks MANY women claim I am "harassing" them and "asking people to abuse children". 

So you can see the fear of the women. 

When "asking an adult questions" is transformed into "harassing and abusing children" you can see the fear. 

Men are serving in Iraq who are the same age as my former children. And yet asking other adults question is "harassing and abusing children".

Just as a thought? You might want to hit them up as friends and ask them these questions.....

Or you might know women who have an interest in the question

"what is the impact of criminal women on children of a marriage."

Just a thought.

Here are some sample questions some woman might like to ask these adults.

Q1. How do you feel about the fact your mother lied in court about your father so as to steal from him?

Q2. How do you feel about the fact your mother was given 95% of assets because of these lies?

Q3. How do you feel about the fact your former father disowned you as his only path forward to fight and expose your mother for being a criminal?

Q4. How do you feel about the fact you gained Citizenship and a wonderful opportunity in life purely because your father went and worked in far off places like the USA, Saudi Arabia, Romania and Germany, working 12 to 14 hours a day, working 13 days a fortnight, for YEARS....while he was denied the same merely because he is an honest man of honour and integrity who stand for truth, justice and equality before the law?

I would really like to know how you feel about your father being such a great man, risking his life for millions of others, and yet being hated on by your mother and stolen from by your mother. How do you feel about that?

Q5. How do you feel and what do you think is the impact on your life that your father disowned you and you are now fatherless? I would really like to hear your side of the story.

Q6. How do you feel about the fact your former father was just jailed standing up for your rights when you will not stand up for them yourself?

Q7. How do you feel about the fact your former father is living on borrowed money because he can not work while you enjoy the benefits of his many years of labour to get you Irish Citizenship? How do you feel about supporting "gay rights to get married" while you do not even support your former fathers right to work?

I would really like to know how you can campaign for someone elses right to marry while ignoring your own fathers position of being criminally abused to the extent he can not work in his normal capacity to feed himself. He is dependent on the good grace of others.

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumGeneralGeneralFeel free to ask my former children about their thoughts and feelingsFeel free to ask my former children about their thoughts and feelings