Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent Forum
 Forums
Threads
 Discussions > Generic Parent Forum
Public Forum with new posts
Men of whom I am deeply suspicious
There are a LOT of agents out there. And it's time to surface suspicions when I see them. When I have suspicions I will surface them here and then people can ask the man directly for his position on suspicious areas.
Re: Ash Patil -...
11/9/2013 12:28 AM
by host
Comments by Australian Women
I felt it was time to give a voice on this site to Australian Women. Comments sent to me by MEN I know verifying that they know the woman in question and the woman making the comment in her own name MAY be published.
Re: Julia Gilla...
9/16/2011 10:14 PM
by host
Email Conversations
This forum is for email conversations that are worth publishing. In particular? I have decided to publish more email conversations with women with my comments attached.
4chan conversat...
4/26/2013 1:29 AM
by Host2
Societal Programming in the Mainstream Media
The media are the mouthpieces of the Illuminati to program the minds of people and therefore societal norms. This is called societal programming. Check it out.
Youngsters moll...
4/26/2013 11:57 PM
by host
Women Behaving Badly in the Media
This is a section for women behaving badly and being reported in the global media. You will be amazed at how bad women are behaving today.
Utah Mom Allege...
8/24/2013 1:53 AM
by Host2
Women Behaving Badly on YouTube
And if anyone wants to REALLY see just how women are behaving nowadays try some of these. Beware. Click on these at your own risk.
Western women t...
8/24/2013 9:13 AM
by Host2
Misandry in the Global Media
I have a place for Misandry in the Leading Newspaper in each state. But I thought I would also create a place for misandry in the global media.
Clear Male Disp...
6/24/2013 9:57 PM
by anonymous
In Memory of Those Who Died
This is a separate forum for those who died as a result of fathers, the natural guardian, being removed from their child or children.
Re: Men Have Sa...
5/26/2013 9:05 AM
by host
News Articles on Men Killing Women
I have been telling people that the lack of the protection of the rule of law for men is going to lead to men killing women more. I've said this since mid 2008. Now we are seeing the uptick happen quite rapidly. So I created a new forum.
6 dead in domes...
10/31/2013 6:14 AM
by host
Emails to Peters Personal List
We are seeing many more men arrive now. So I am creating a separate forum for emails to my personal list so that new men can read what has been sent out.
A01-2013-10-27 ...
10/27/2013 1:56 PM
by host
Good articles by women
These are really good articles by women on on feminism.
Re: The war on ...
12/3/2012 5:42 AM
by host
Help Peter has asked for
People often claim that they want to help. Then I ask them to help and they will not do it. This forum is going to make it clear exactly what I have asked for. Anyone can join in and help is re-introduce the rule of law.
Pass out links ...
6/1/2013 1:21 AM
by host
Payments by Police Officers
This forum is to capture all payments made to Peter for his time and effort over the last 5 years by Police Officers in Australia
Re: Purpose of ...
7/17/2013 2:55 PM
by host