You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the CAF Global Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersNils Muižnieks - Council of Europe Commissioner for Human RightsNils Muižnieks - Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 11/28/2013 4:24 PM

So I saw Nils on RT talking about child labour in Europe. So I thought I would write to him. The screen shot below shows what I put on his facebook.

New Post
 11/28/2013 4:25 PM

New Post
 11/28/2013 4:26 PM

I also sent him this message.

• Conversation started today
  • Peter Nolan
    Peter Nolan

Hi Nils, I saw you one RT tonight in the show about child labour in Europe.

Are you aware that such governments as Ireland, UK and Germany have been documented as violating basic humans rights of people such as myself?

Are you aware that, for example, I have been in corresponedence with every member of the Irish Parliament about their association with crimes committed against me and to a one they refuse to even discuss these crimes?

Are you aware that because of the refusal of the Irish Members of Parliament, the police, the judiciary and the media to bring these things to light and deal with them that we have claimed into existence a state of WAR and claimed it is lawful to kill any member of parliament, any police officer, any member of the law society and their spouses and children in Ireland?

When men are presented with the only remedy to their problems to take up arms and kill their oppressors? You can be pretty sure they will do this.

What have you got to say about the fact that criminal victimisation o men such as me is so bad in Ireland that we are now prepared to start killing people?

I would be very interested to provide your office with full details. Because if I am not compensated for the crimes I have suffered I have the capability to make sure many of those who have joined in these crimes will die. And I will absolutely make sure they pay for their crimes with their life.

I have been nearly 6 years seeking a peaceful remedy. All members of the Irish Parliament have full details. So there can be no complaint or concern for those who might be killed in this openly and publicly claimed war.

By the way? Because of the persecution of the Irish and Australian govenments I have claimed political asylum in Germany. But Angela Merkel, who is in direct receipt of this claim, will not obey the geneva conventions as she and her government is required to. What do you have to say about germany not abiding by the geneva conventions?

Feel free to get back to me here or peter@peternolan.com.

Best Regards

Peter Nolan

Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersNils Muižnieks - Council of Europe Commissioner for Human RightsNils Muižnieks - Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights