You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
Better_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the CAF Global Forums

Minimize

ForumForumPeter Andrew No...Peter Andrew No...PAN Parent ForumPAN Parent ForumPAN Videos and ...PAN Videos and ...E010 - Men Hate Men Much More Than Women Hate MenE010 - Men Hate Men Much More Than Women Hate Men
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/1/2014 12:17 PM

Modified By host  on 6/1/2014 1:14:26 PM
To

An Essay on Men Hate Men More Than Women Hate Men by Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

Intended Audience:
This Essay is intended to be read by the people who are on my personal email list as well as anyone else who would like to read/listen.

In this Essay the term "men" refers to men who men who were raised and live in the anglo-sphere which I define to include India because of the heavy anglo influence in India. The term "men" specifically does NOT include men who live in Germany and further east.

The term "women" will be used to mean "western women" who live in the anglo-sphere. When I wish to refer to women who live in Germany I will specifically say so. I wish it to be clear to all readers that my position is that people who live in Germany are not the subject of this essay except where specifically noted.

This essay has been published on these links. It may be reproduced in whole or in part as anyone else wishes with the sole restriction that the source article must be cited and linked so that no "out of context" quotes can be made. If you want to discuss the essay then you are welcome to discuss it on the forum.

Dated: 2014-06-01
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/Forums/tabid/359/forumid/804/threadid/9916/scope/posts/Default.aspx
http://kickass.to/e015-men-hate-men-more-than-women-hate-men-t9174109.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U04FjSS4l0

If you like what you read? I recently created a bitcoin wallet. You can also go to our Buy Charity Page and buy me some charity.
Bitcoin: 1GxKWTnVGdPjKUkZxqKXeGPnWhQGqf5KR8

1. Introduction

Gents,

The man-o-sphere is full of men who proclaim very loudly how they want to help men. They are lying for the most part. Certainly 99.%+ of men who claim to want to "help men" wish to do no such thing.

One only has to know that I put my second book, The Truth Be Told, on sale for the price of USD12 in November 2013 and that as of today 2014-06-01 only 4 men have bought a copy. For anyone who is wondering? The book is available on this link.

Of course, I am the first man in history to put a book on sale. All other men before me gave their books away for free. That is why I am subject to so much hatred and ridicule for asking to be paid for a 146 page book that embeds the experiences that cost me USD500,000 and 4,000 unpaid hours to gather. How DARE I ask to be paid for a book? What an arsehole!

Yes. Despite the fact I spent many hours putting links to the first edition of the book into hundreds and hundreds of places men might see it and I gave away more than 8,000 downloads of the first edition. To put it up for sale for USD12 and to ask to be paid for a book has resulted in me being widely hated by the very men who would benefit from reading it.

THAT is how much men hate other men.

This essay is going to be pretty short and sweet. I am going to recount stories of the hatred that men express to other men just to demonstrate, once and for all, that men do not wish to help other men. Men wish to hate on other men and drag other men down so they can feel good about themselves. Men expressing hatred to other men is a "feel good" activity in the west today. Men slandering, lying about, ridiculing and generally making a pest of themselves to other men is called "entertainment" by men in the west today. Men in the west today at THAT disgusting to each other.

If you do not believe me? Just click on this link where the self described leading mens right site in the english speaking world slanders me and tells lies about me. The manginas at AVFM think it is "funny" to slander another man. THAT is the extent to which men hate other men today. I gave men the remedy they said they wanted. I gave them a way to not pay alimony and child support. What did the leading mens rights site do with that information? They suppressed it and slandered me. That is what they did with that information.

Now. Does ANYONE think Paul Elam wants to help other men when he has suppressed the remedy for FOUR YEARS and has slandered the man who created the remedy so as to discourage other men from learning that there is a remedy at hand? 

Did Paul Elam help Chis Mackney by publishing a review of the remedy in a place Chris Mackney was very likely to hear about it? No. Paul Elam suppressed the remedy so Chris Mackney would never hear about it. Paul Elam killed Chris Mackney. And so did every other man who knew about the remedy and suppressed it. Paul Elam and every other man who refused to talk about the remedy have Chris Mackneys blood on their hands. If Chris Mackney had heard about me and hired me he would be alive today.

Here is the man Paul Elam killed. Meet Chris Mackney.

Chris Mackney Photo

Paul Elam hated on Chris Mackney by denying him the chance to find out Alimony and Child support is voluntary. By denying his the chance to find out about the remedy that would have saved his life.

Every man who has heard about my remedy and refuses to pass along the good news hates those other men who need the remedy. They hate every other man who is paying alimony and child support who wishes not to pay those voluntary payments.

Every man who ridicules me, lies about me, slanders me and generally makes a nuisance of themselves towards me hates the men that would benefit from my remedy. And that is a LOT of men who have expressed hatred towards other men.

This is the topic of this essay. I am going to criticise men for hating other men until such time as men start to actually help me help other men. Any man who does not like me doing that? You can go to hell. You killed Chris Mackney. You will kill more men just like Chris Mackney. You belong in hell.

2A. The Unpleasant Facts

Gentlemen. Here are some unpleasant facts. Get used to hearing them.

The vast majority of people who create man-hating legislation are men.

The vast majority of people who are judges and who rule on this man hating legislation are men.

The vast majority of people who dress in blue clown suits and come in to your house and beat the crap out of you and drag your arse off to jail are men.

The vast majority of people who administer the jails that lock up millions and millions of men who are there without good cause are men.

The vast majority of people who are lawyers who are feeding off the carcases of destroyed families are men.

The vast majority of people who drive around in cars with flashing lights on the top and hand out traffic tickets like candy raising revenue for the criminals in government are men.

The vast majority of people who are in SWAT teams and who break down men's doors at ungodly hours and terrorise people are men.

The vast majority of people who leap tall buildings in a single bound to help some woman with a broken fingernail are men. You never see women turning to other women to get help when there is a man around. You will see them turn to men, almost exclusively.

The vast majority of people who physically attack men and physically injure men are men. Sure, some woman might have persuaded the man to attack another man. But almost inevitably the majority of people who physically attack men are other men who are to held responsible for their actions.

The vast majority of people who will donate money to charities for women and children are men. Women rarely donate money to charities. Men NEVER donate money to men's charities no matter how deserving the man is or the charity is.

Now. You might want to read those unpleasant facts again to make sure they sink in. The bottom line is that men hate men much more than women hate men. Men will not help other men. Period. Giving useless, or even dangerous, advice does not qualify as "help".

2B. The Unpleasant Facts

Take my situation as an example situation. When I realised that the family law courts were a criminal cartel I had a decision to make.
  1. Kill Jennifer so that I would get myself out of that criminal enterprise

or

2. Allow myself to be subjected to that criminal enterprise so that I could prove it was a criminal enterprise in a selfless act of love and compassion for my fellow men who clearly had no idea how to sort out the problem of the family courts and guvmint for themselves.

I chose option 2. I chose to allow myself to be criminally victimised FOR YEARS so as to be able to solve the problems of the family law courts and guvmints FOR ALL THE OTHER MEN.

In the first instance, from May 2008 to November 2009, I spent about 1,500 hours unpaid to figure out how to deal with the criminals in the guvmint and family courts. Naturally there were a lot of things I learned that were not specifically applicable to fixing the situation but I will count that anyway.

Even though I spent 1,500 hours unpaid to do that for other men? How was the news that my remedy worked greeted when it was published to the Spearhead on 2009-11-26? I was laughed at and ridiculed. I was lied about and slandered.

That is how much men hate other men. Give them a remedy and they will hate you for it.

I then spent the 6 months from January to June 2010 explaining to men the remedy and urging them to SAVE THEIR OWN LIVES USING IT. Even the doorman where I lived was attacked by his wife in the family courts at this point in time. I offered to handle his case for free since he was a nice guy and helped me out. He turned down my offer of free assistance!

Men hate men so much they actually HATE THEMSELVES and they will turn down FREE HELP that might just save their lives. A LOT of men will refuse the help that they need out of self-hatred which will be dressed up as "independent" and "I can take care of myself".

Just think about that for a bit. A LOT of men will refuse the help they need and fall in to depression and some will even kill themselves because they refused the help they needed. That is a lot of SELF HATRED right there.

2C. The Unpleasant Facts

By the middle of 2010 men had finally driven through my thick skull that not only did men hate men much more than women hated men, but that men hated their children so much that they would not actually lift a finger to help their own children or defend their own children. That right there is a LOT more hatred.

What sort of man so hates his children that he will not lift a finger to defend them from those who wish to abuse them? I had to disown my former children so as to not feel obliged to kill Jennifer in their defence.

The fact is that men have the remedy at hand to secure the rights of their children and they will not learn it or use it.

In the summer of 2010 I decided I was going to give up on this effort to help other men because it was very clear that men did not want my help. The very men who were so endlessly complaining about the family law courts, even to the extent that many of them killed themselves, hated on me, lied about me, slandered me, ridiculed me, vilified me, and generally made themselves as much of an issue they could make themselves to me rather than accept my help.

Not only that, they suppressed the news of the remedy thereby condemning many tens of thousands of more men to death. It was very clear to me just how much men hated other men in the summer of 2010. So I quit.

The problem with me quitting was that I couldn't look myself in the mirror. Quite literally, every time I went to shave I could not look myself in the eye knowing that I was condemning the small boys who had done nothing wrong to be criminally victimised. Even though their own fathers did not love the sons and did not wish to secure the rights of their sons I could not live with the fact that if I stopped I had not done all I could.

So after 3 or 4 days of this I decided that I had to get back on that horse and do my best to help the small boys DESPITE the fact their own fathers did not want to protect their sons.

Let me repeat that for emphasis. Even though the FATHERS of these boys refused to lift a finger to secure the rights of their sons and to protect their sons from criminal persecution, I decided that I would take on THE JOB OF OTHER FATHERS and secure the future for their sons as best I could.

Even today, 4 years later, it is plain and obvious, it is a FACT, that fathers refuse to secure the rights of their children and refuse to lift a finger to defend their own children from criminal victimisation via the mothers and the family courts.

IT IS A FACT. It is not a very pleasant one but it is a fact none the less for being unpleasant.

2D. The Unpleasant Facts

Now, of course, men will CLAIM that they are "fighting for their children". It is just that such claims are LIES and I know it. So do the men know it. That is why, when I point out that men are LYING when they say "I am fighting for my children" they HATE ON ME SOME MORE FOR POINTING OUT THE TRUTH.

When I tell men that they can choose not to pay alimony and child support, that they can claim back their child via the strawman recapture process, THEY HATE ON ME FOR TELLING THEM THAT.

That is a lot of child hatred right there. That is a lot of self hatred right there.

So from Mid 2010 until today I have spend another 2,500 hours or more telling men pretty much the same thing over and over again. That legislation is not law, that they can rescind their consent to be governed, and they can live in freedom.

What have men done all these last FOUR YEARS? They have HATED ON ME and they have told me over and over again that I am wrong and that they MUST OBEY LEGISLATION.

There is, quite simply, no way to help men who choose to believe lies and then submit themselves to those who are lying to them. And that is what men are doing. If men choose to believe lies and then choose to be slaves and choose to obey legislation? Then fine. That is what they can do if they hate themselves so much.

What I object to is that men hate men so much they will TELL THESE LIES TO OTHER MEN and deny other men the opportunity of learning the truth. Take Paul Elam as an example of that. Paul Elam was on the spearhead on 2009-11-26 and he heard that my remedy was proven to work on that day. So was Bill Price. So was virtually every writer in the man-o-sphere. They were all there. They all heard the news that my remedy worked.

And what did they all do? They ALL suppressed the news and denied other men the opportunity to learn the truth and to save themselves from "family court hell".

ALL OF THE LEADING MENS RIGHTS ACTIVISTS HAVE SUPPRESSED THE NEWS OF THE REMEDY.

Even Bernard Chapin has done so. And then the attitude that all these self described mens rights and fathers rights activists take is "well we all agree that men must obey legislation so because we all agree with that you must be wrong."

As Ghandi said "the truth is still the truth in a minority of one".

2E. The Unpleasant Facts

When I point out that the US Declaration of Independence specifically states:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed..."

I even did a video on what consent of the governed is all about. You can listen to this video on this link.

I even dug out a video of Obama where he specifically stated that government is by consent. You can listen to this on this link.

Despite the FACT that I am quoting the US Declaration of Independence and the US President who both specifically say that government is SOLELY BY CONSENT all these men tell me that I am wrong. They say that the US  Declaration of Independence is wrong, that Barrack Obama is wrong and that they MUST OBEY LEGISLATION! 

How much self hatred must a man have to DEMAND of himself to be criminally victimised by criminals in governments?

How much hatred must a man have of OTHER MEN to demand that they too CHOOSE to be criminally victimised by criminals in government?

How much hatred must a man have of other men such that they will ATTACK THE OTHER MAN if he refuses to be criminally victimised by criminals in government?

Because that is what men are doing. That is a fact. Men are DEMANDING other men CHOOSE to be criminally victimised by criminals in government and they will ATTACK ANY MAN WHO REFUSES TO BE CRIMINALLY VICTIMISED!!

THAT IS A FACT.

These men will then also make up lies to justify the HATRED they exhibit towards other men. This is how disgusting men are in the west.

Even men who claim to be mens rights activists or fathers rights activists will hate one me and tell lies about me. As I noted at the front of this essay Paul Elam ran an article on AVFM slandering me and ridiculing me because he knows I am right. You can read this article on this link. And all the manginas over at AVFM think that slandering another man is ok.

2F. The Unpleasant Facts

That is what mens rights activists are like. They hate other men so much that they think slandering another man is FUNNY. A source of ENTERTAINMENT. They do not observe the law "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour". Breaking that law is "fun". Breaking that law is "entertainment". And then they turn hypocrite when they complain about how women commit perjury in the family courts.

Men hate men so much that when they would violently object to being the victim of a crime they, AT THE SAME TIME, find other men being the victim of the same crime FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING.

THAT IS HOW MUCH MEN HATE MEN.

Even men like Rocking Mr E have slandered me and lied about me. Mr. E claims in the public, on Bernad Chapins Channel comments, that I am a "leftist", that I am a "con man", that I am a "narcissist". Again. No argument, just personal attacks, lies and slander. And then he regularly rails on his channel AGAINST personal attacks, lies and slander when they are presented by leftists. Mr. E is a liar and a hypocrite because he engages in exactly the same behaviour he criticises. And you can't get much more hypocritical than that.

And some more evidence of how much men hate men in general and me in particular?

I had the book The Truth Be Told rattling around in my head for some time before I wrote it. I knew it was time to write it when I met a young hungarian woman. It was our first meeting and we were just getting to know each other. I asked after her father and mother wondering how they were etc.

A cloud came over her face and she shared with me her father had killed himself when she was 18. She said that it was pretty hard on her but it was much harder on her little sister who was only 8 at the time. 

I told her about my work and how I had dedicated myself to saving as many mens lives as possible. How I was taking on governments etc. Her face lit up and she smiled a beautiful smile and said that she was pleased there were men like me in the world. She wished me the very best of luck in saving mens lives.

I knew then that it was time to write The Truth Be Told and sat down and wrote the first edition in the following week. The Truth Be Told has one purpose and one purpose only. To save the lives of as many young men as possible and to give them the best possible advice on how to go about their lives for their greatest personal benefit.

2G. The Unpleasant Facts

And how did men greet "The Truth Be Told"? Many actually criticised me for producing it. Many actually hated on me for producing it. I asked men to please pass out as many copies of it as they could and let as many young men as possible know about it. Men hated on me for asking them as little as that. Men refused to pass along copies of a free ebook!

So I kept at it. I kept at giving my book away and giving as many young men as possible the chance to learn the truth. All the time I was hated on by many men and I was helped by only two men. That being Bill Greathouse and John Rambo. They talked to as many young men as they could. Bill and I ran a radio show with 3 shows a week for 2 hours each for three months. We had about 500 listeners to the show after a week or two.

John Rambo went all over the web posting links to the book and encouraging young men to read it. I even did a video nearly 4 hours long of the book so that lads could listen rather than read because so many lads refuse to read now.

I asked older men to hand out copies of the book to young men they knew. They would not even do that.

Since I am being persecuted by three guvmints for being willing to stand up for other men I asked men for some financial help. How was that received? "He's only in it for the money!" Yep. I put in 4,000 hours unpaid, USD500,000 of my own money, risk my life, allow myself to be criminally victimised for the benefit of other men and I AM ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY!

As you read this or listen to this check your own reaction when I ask for help. I have asked 100,000+ men for help. Their reaction is usually no reaction or hatred. The hand full of men who have actually helped me is such a small fraction as to be laughable if it was not so serious.

So you, dear reader or listener, check your own reaction when I say this. Would you like to help me help other men by buying a copy of The Truth Be Told? It is USD12 and you can buy it from this link. If you are reading this or listening to this you are very likely a man who has claimed "I want to help other men".

Well? Do you want to help me? I am asking you for your help. I am not asking for charity though you can also buy me some charity on this link if you would like to.  That is what the link is there for. But I am not asking for that. I am asking for your help by way of selling you a 146 page book that is an extremely valuable book.

I am also asking you would you be willing to buy gift editions of The Truth Be Told and giving them to young men in the age range of 18 to 30 that you know so as to help them too. Would you please also buy a book to help another young man?

And as I ask that and as you hear it, watch your own reaction, watch you own thoughts. The vast majority will not buy a copy of my book of me to help me.

2H. The Unpleasant Facts

The vast majority of men hate men in general and me in particular, that they will not pay the price of a meal for a copy of a book that will help me. They will not pay the price of two meals for a gift edition of a book that would help some young man they know.

Many of you reading this will react towards me with negativity or even hatred merely because I am asking for your help by way of buying a copy of my book. Most of you will not see it as "Peter is making me a valuable offer that will benefit me much more than the sum of USD12 will". Most of you will see it as "Peter is just after money and no I am not going to buy his stupid book".

And that is what man-hatred looks like. Man hatred looks like men will not even help another man in need with as little as USD12 to buy his very valuable book let alone make a donation or buy such a man some charity.
  • Even if the man has put in 4,000 hours unpaid work.
  • Even if the man has put in USD500,000 of his own money. 
  • Even if the man has risked his life.
  • Even if the man has suffered massive criminal victimisation.
  • Even if the man has saved three other mens lives.
  • Even if the man donated more than USD15,000 to worthy men in great need.
  • Even if the man has stood up for all men.

Nope. Not even then will the vast majority of men do so little as buy a book from such a man.

So, as I say, check your own reaction. How did you react to a man who has done all these things, more than man in the mens rights or fathers rights area, when he asks you for USD12 for a numbered copy of his book?

Did you respond with "Hell, yes, let me click on the link and buy it right away. I want to help this guy!"

Did you respond with "He is just in it for the money and I am not buying his stupid book."

Did you respond with "I hate him and I am not going to help him. I would rather see him burn in hell."

As I said at the opening of this essay. The fact only 4 men have bought a copy of my book in 6 months tells you how much men hate men. In that period? How many meals have the men I asked to buy a book bought women? Men will buy a woman a meal just to have the opportunity to talk to her. But men will not buy a man a meal no matter what the man has done, no matter that he is offering a valuable book for sale in compensation for the price of a meal.

Thanks for listening/reading. And yes. I am serious. I would like to be selling hundreds of copies of The Truth Be Told every month. You can buy The Truth Be Told on this link.  

If you would like to be removed from this list please just reply with unsubscribe in the text.
If you would like to have a friend subscribe please suggest they write to peter@peternolan.com

New Post
 7/14/2014 2:31 PM

And to prove my point from the above essay this moron loser called Scribblerg likes to yell and scream like a 5 year old on his video.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ScribblerG1/videos

This is what he had to say to me.

ScribblerG1
20:59

+Peter Nolan Omigod, you again. Shut the fuck up or I'll ban you from this channel. You can look but can't talk or you are gone. Your choice. Fyi, I shit out a turd more consequential than you this morning...

That's right. He just got through saying "we have to build men up" and this is how he speaks to me. Men like this should just go and kill themselves and be fertiliser on some mans rose garden. They are useless eaters. They are goy. They are not worthy of life. They do not show men the respect they have EARNED while demanding attention for themselves by yelling and screaming on a YT video.

Totally pathetic. You would NEVER....EVER see a german man debase himself by screaming like a little girl like this. Not in a million years. German men would never lower themselves like this man did. German men have self respect. They have honour. And they show it every day in every way.

Try watching this video where this jerk carries on like a cut snake.....talks about "take out power back" to a bunch of losers.....and he himself then tries  to criticise and demean me.  What a hypocrite. I hope someone kills him real soon and makes the world a better place for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZn76ziU4Ws
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumPeter Andrew No...Peter Andrew No...PAN Parent ForumPAN Parent ForumPAN Videos and ...PAN Videos and ...E010 - Men Hate Men Much More Than Women Hate MenE010 - Men Hate Men Much More Than Women Hate Men