You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
Better_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the CAF Global Forums

Minimize

ForumForumPeter Andrew No...Peter Andrew No...PAN Parent ForumPAN Parent ForumPAN Videos and ...PAN Videos and ...E008 - An Essay on Lack of Respect Shown By Western WomenE008 - An Essay on Lack of Respect Shown By Western Women
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/29/2014 6:31 AM

Modified By host  on 5/1/2014 9:47:26 AM
To

An Essay on Lack of Respect Shown by Western Women by Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

Intended Audience:
This Essay is intended to be read by the people who are on my personal email list as well as anyone else who would like to read/listen.

In this Essay the term "men" refers to men who men who were raised and live in the anglo-sphere which I define to include India because of the heavy anglo influence in India. The term "men" specifically does NOT include men who live in Germany and further east.

The term "women" will be used to mean "western women" who live in the anglo-sphere. When I wish to refer to women who live in Germany I will specifically say so. I wish it to be clear to all readers that my position is that people who live in Germany are not the subject of this essay except where specifically noted.

This essay has been published on these links. It may be reproduced in whole or in part as anyone else wishes with the sole restriction that the source article must be cited and linked so that no "out of context" quotes can be made. If you want to discuss the essay then you are welcome to discuss it on the forum.

Dated: 2014-05-01
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/Forums/tabid/359/forumid/804/threadid/9834/scope/posts/Default.aspx
http://kickass.to/e008-an-essay-on-lack-of-respect-shown-by-western-women-t9058342.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=074LHzIga2E

If you like what you read? I recently created a bitcoin wallet. You can also go to our Buy Charity Page and buy me some charity.
Bitcoin: 1GxKWTnVGdPjKUkZxqKXeGPnWhQGqf5KR8

1. Introduction

Gents,

I am very sick and tired of the tired refrain by women and their mangina lackeys that goes something like:

• "You should respect all women"
  • "You had a mother so you should respect all women"
  • "You should show women more respect"

You have heard them all I am sure. So this short comment is just my last word on all variations on the topic of "you should show respect for all women".

I propose that the natural law that the creator put in to his creation called "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" should apply to all those "strong". "empowered", "liberated", "grrrllllsss" who can do anything a man can do and better.....in heels......dancing backwards.

I think that since we have been as abrupt and in the face of our woman as to tell they that they are DEEPLY EVIL PEOPLE then maybe us men should engage in a little "what is good for the goose is good for the gander" and start to treat women a little but more like women treat men.

Maybe after a generation or two of being treated like men, my men, women will ease up a bit on just how badly they treat men. Since I will not be here to see the result all I can say is that I hope the young men growing up today enjoy getting their own back and dishing out a bit of the treatment they saw their mothers dish out to their fathers to the women who are their peers.

I am pretty sure I can hear the whining and complaining of the women of the future breaking through a subspace crack in my living room already! LOL!!

Women of my grand mothers and mothers generation never complained about anything.....EVER. They were very grateful for all Gods blessings and knew that "but for the grace of God I might be much worse off".

The women of my wifes generation and my daughters generation whinge, bitch, moan and complain about EVERYTHING.

Well, it will be interesting to see what they say when they REALLY have something to complain about.

Lads? I wish I could live to be 100 to see just how the women who are your peers react to find out what it is like to be "done unto them as their mothers did unto your fathers and grand fathers".

Women seem to be completely oblivious to the idea of us older men educating the younger men and giving them advice on how to deal with their daughters and grand daughters as the ultimate in making sure that equality before the law is implemented in the future.

How the daughters and grand daughters of women like Jennifer are going to wail and gnash their teeth to have lost the privileges Jennifer generation enjoyed because they abused those privileges. 

I hope you enjoy this short comment!

2A. The "Mother" Fallacy

Women like to try the "mother fallacy" that goes something like:

"You came out of your mothers womb and therefore you owe all women respect for the rest of your life."

Firstly, what the hell does that even MEAN? Sure, in the human species it is a normal and natural process that babies are born from the mothers womb. So women have specifically evolved to perform this important process. So where does any "debt" to all women get created just because ONE woman chose to go through the normal and natural process of child birth.

And also, isn't discriminating on the basis of sex something that women say they don't want? Isn't saying "women have babies so all men owe all women a debt because women have babies" as sexist, discriminatory and bigoted as hell? Of course it is.

It is ascribing a superior value to women merely because of the natural fact that women have wombs and women give birth to babies. It is as sexist a statement as is possible.

2B. The "Mother" Fallacy

But as we have always seen with anything western women talk about. When a statement is sexist as hell but BENEFITS WOMEN then that is perfectly ok by women to make such sexist statements.

If ANY woman created any sort of credit to me, or created any sort of debt to me by carrying me in her womb for 9 months it was MY MOTHER. Period. That MY MOTHER deliberately and with forethought decided to bring another child in to the world, a child that turned out to be me, does not create any sort of debt or obligation on me to ANY OTHER WOMAN.

So, @Western Women. I recommend you give up this sexist, discriminatory, bigoted garbage where you attempt to claim that any man owes a debt to ALL WOMEN because ONE WOMAN decided to have a baby.

A process that is a NORMAL AND NATURAL thing that is no big deal at all. A process that the child had NO CHOICE IN.

3A. Natural Law "Do unto others"

We live in a creation where there is at least one immutable natural law in that creation. It is as easily observable as "gravity". That law is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Another way of putting it is "do not do and act to anyone else in any way that you would not be willing for others to do and act to you." I have covered this in other presentations such as the one on this link.

Now. How have women treated me since I was 18? Let me share with you some fact about how "women have done unto me".

Firstly, what about acts of kindness and generosity? Women are always saying that women are the "kinder and gentler sex". Well? I am among the best of the best men so I should have been on the receiving end of many of these acts of kindness and generosity, right?

Wong. The most significant act of kindness I was the beneficiary of by a woman over the age of 18 (with the exception of my wife) until I met fav#1 was by my ex-girlfriend that I had when I was 16-17 when I was 18 years of age.

The situation was that my new girlfriend had decided to dump me for a "jock/sporty type", my step-grand father had died, and cousin Graeme Little, whom I had grown up with, was killed in a car accident. These three events happened to me in a 6 week period in the Autumn of 1982 when I had just left home. So they were very traumatic events mixed in with the stresses of leaving home and working for the first time.

At Graemes funeral I was overcome with grief. No one I was close to had died before. When the funeral was over there was light rain and I just stood there crying. I was not able to move. I was just fixed to the spot in grief.

My former girlfriend, Linda, came to me and was kind to me. She helped me back to her parents car and we drove back to my parents house. There she fixed me a cup of tea and some biscuits and sat with me and talked to me for a while.

I had loved this girl with all my heart and all my soul and I had ended our relationship badly because I was too cowardly to tell her that I realised we wanted lives that were very different. She had not idea why I had done what I had done but she showed me love and kindness when she could see I was clearly distressed past all tolerance that day in the rain at my cousins funeral.

Apart from that? Apart from Jennifer pretending to be kind and caring of me in order to insinuate herself into my life? I do not recall one act of true kindness where the woman was not looking for something in return until the time of my divorce at 44 years of age. Not even ONE.

No woman has ever loaned me any money. Not one. Ever. Not even a short term loan for AUD20 when I was out of cash in my wallet.

No woman has ever bought me a meal.

No woman has ever bought me a drink.

No woman has ever gone out of her way to support me or assist me just because she can.

3B. Natural Law "Do unto others"

How about that? All these "strong, empowered, liberated, emancipated, grrrrrllllllssss" and yet not ONE of them has actually been the "kinder more caring" person than MANY men have been in my life.

When I was going through the process of divorce one friend of mine was helping me and we use to talk often. That was 2007/08. Later on, in 2011, he new business was having some cash flow problems and I loaned her USD6,000. She never repaid me and she will not even return my texts now. How about that?

Hell, as related in my book How to Be a Good Wife my own wife ridiculed me and laughed at me and refused to help me (at first) at times when I was injured thorough no fault of my own in my life.

This is the "kinder more caring sex"?!

Don't make me laugh.

One of the reasons that fav#1 made such an impression on me is that she acted towards me with kindness and compassion, dare I say "love", despite barely knowing me. Sure, she did see me as a prospective provider for future children, we both acknowledge that. But even after we split she continued to act towards me with the same kindness and compassion.

When I talk to other men in the west I get the same story most of the time. While women trumpet how "kind and caring" women are they are actually NOT "kind and caring to men". One wonders who they are being "kind and caring" to or whether it is just one big delusion.

Under the natural law of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" men in the west are under no obligation to be "kind and caring" to women any more than women have been "kind and caring" to men which is almost not at all.

When women squawk about being "kind and caring" they usually bring the "mother fallacy" into the story somewhere. They try and say "your mother was kind and caring to you so you have to respect women and you have to do what women want and take care of women because your mother took care of you". Or some such rubbish.

Sorry ladies. What my mother did for me does no create an obligation on me towards any other women any more than what my father did for me creates and obligation on me toward any other men. After all, my father worked much harder for me to have my opportunities than my mother did.

Being a mother is a doddle in terms of work load compared to being a father. And I know it. Women like to talk about how hard is it to be a mother. It is the "hardest job in the world". Garbage. I had a mother. I had a father. I had a wife who was a mother. I was a father. Being a mother is a piece of cake when compared to the difficulties of being a father.

3C. Natural Law "Do unto others"

Let us look at something else that women go on about all the time. "You have to respect women".

I look back on my life all the way back to when I was 18. I will start at 18 because this is when men are considered adults in Australia. I look back to that time and I ask myself:

• Have women treated me with the respect I have earned at that time in my life?

• What rights or what areas of my life have women not treated me with the respect I have earned?

When I ask these two questions and take a look at my life back to the age of 18 I find some things that are very interesting. I would bet that other men of my age, 50, would find the same if they looked back.

Firstly. Right across my life women have never respected my right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression. Not since I was 18. I have lost count of the times I have heard "you can't say that" from a woman. In all that time I have never heard a reason WHY I "can't say that" apart from "I will get upset if you say that".

Try it. You will see that a woman will say "you can't say that because it will upset me" like your purpose in life is to walk through it on egg shells not upsetting any of these "strong and empowered" women who can "do anything a man can do...in heels....dancing backwards" is your sole purpose in life.

I have listened to women all my life tell me how strong and independent and capable they are only to also hear them say that they are such delicate little petals, such china dolls, that mere words can so upset them that they must be protected from these words. Western women are a complete joke when it comes to respecting the right of the individual to freedom of speech.

"If you do not believe in freedom of speech for those that you despise then you do not believe in it at all."

Commonly attributed to Voltaire.

"I may violently object to what it is that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Commonly attributed to Voltaire.

"If you wish to know who rules over you then see who it is you can not criticise."

Voltaire again. He said some very interesting things.

3D. Natural Law "Do unto others"

How do western women shape up to those quotes, hhhmm?
Do western women respect a mans right to freedom of speech? Do western women defend a mans right to freedom of speech?
Do western women tolerate valid criticism of themselves?

None of the above, right?

Western women do not show men ANY respect unless that man is willing to be a mangina lackey. Western women force most men to buy their "support" by submitting and supplicating themselves to the desires of the women. And there are more than enough mangina lackeys willing to "do what women want" in order to try and get on the good side of women.

So no. Western women do not show men the respect they have EARNED. They will show false respect and false support for men who are willing to further the agenda of the women. These mangina lackeys are to be denounced and they are to be published into CAF in the country IgnorMANus forum such as this one for Australia.

One other point that is worth making is this. As a man who decided to migrate up from beta to alpha one of the things that I have found is that women adore the attention of an alpha male. Over the last three years I have been the subject of endless what I call "alpha male attention whoring". Women will loudly pronounce their "outrage" at what I say. They will tell me over and over again how "terrible" I am and how I "hate all women" and how they "never want to talk to me again".

But they always come back because women can not resist an alpha. A man who truly does not care what women say, think or do is as irresistible as a light to moth. One of the reasons that I so bluntly speak my mind to western women now is that I know they can't help but listen to what I am saying and they can't help but want to hear more. It is in their DNA to want an alpha father for their babies. So all alphas are big attention grabbers for women.

So much for "you must speak politely to women", "you must be nice to women" etc. These are all things that mangina lackeys do. They are things I used to do. And in response to doing what women said they wanted me to do to win their favour and friendship the women, all but one, openly supported and condoned my criminal victimisation by another woman.

One other area that is worth asking the question of is this.

Do women respect a mans right to the ownership of the proceeds of his labour? Do women respect a mans right to property?

3E. Natural Law "Do unto others"

Of course, the answer to this question is no. Women support alimony and child support. Therefore women do not respect a mans right to property.

Do women respect a mans right to raise his children as the father he chose to be?

Don't make me laugh. Women support mother custody in 100% of the cases and they also support women using the children as weapons so as to force the government to violate the mans right to own property.

The "respect for the individual" and the respect for a mans rights is treated as a complete JOKE by women. Any man who says anything different should be denounces in the IgnorMANus forums like this one for Australia.

The next area that I want to comment on briefly is the area of "honesty".

How to women treat men in the area of "honesty"?

When I was little my mother taught me "honesty is the best policy". So I decided I would be honest and take what comes. I am amazed how many people say they value honesty and then attack me for being honest and telling the truth as I see it. But they do and we all know it.

How do women score on "honesty"?

They are a COMPLETE JOKE. Western women are the biggest bunch of liars and hypocrites you could ever come across. Women openly support and condone women committing perjury in the courts in the 99.9%+ majority. If you support perjury then you are, personally, dis-honest. You can not claim to be "honest" and to "value honesty" while you openly take the position that perjury is ok for anyone, women or men alike.

If you take the position "lying under oath is perfectly ok" then you are personally waiving all your own credibility.

Some people say that there are some conditions under which lying is ok. But only scumbags take the position that lying under oath is ok.

Given that women support perjury, under the law of "do unto others" there is no reason by which women should expect men to be honest with them. Indeed, there is no reason why men should be honest with women. Women deserve men to be dis-honest with them now in the west. That is actually what they deserve.

3F. Natural Law "Do unto others"

As I look back over my life with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight one of the more interesting things I find is this. Because I could not get the girl I liked to be my girlfriend I did what many a young boy has done in his quest to "win the heart of the girl he loves". He talks to girls and his mother to try and find out "what do girls want in a boy so that I might be more to her liking".

This is quite a standard way for boys to react to the issue of "winning the heart of the girl he loves". Our popular culture has convinced us that the boys have to "put on the show" and the girls get the privilege of choosing which boy (and later man) they will bestow their "favours" upon.

One of the greatest betrayals of my life was this. As I honestly and openly asked my mother and the girls who were my peers what was it I could do to be "better" in the eyes of women such that I would stand a better chance of attracting the "best" woman I could attract? I was lied to by every single woman I ever talked to about this.

Yes. That is right. When a man buys into the whole stupid idea that "a man must be a better man to win the woman of his dreams" the women will lie to you every step of the way. And they will all tell you the SAME lies so it sounds like the truth.

I even went and did the Landmark Forum and such notable women as Sandra Groom also advised me in this area. But where was Sandra "Integrity is important for women too" Groom when Jennifer was committing crimes? Oh, that's right, she was nowhere to be seen. Ditto all the other women who did the Landmark Forum who liked to talk about how important things such as honesty, openness, integrity and the right to self expression are. They were all mysteriously absent when Jennifer was committing crimes and I was demanding a peaceful path to justice and remedy for her crimes.

Western women are a complete JOKE because they are all liars and they all tell the same lies. To a young man as I was, because they all told the same lies it sounded like the truth. There was not a dissenting voice among them telling me any different. The first dissenting voice from a woman that I heard about what women were really like came from fav#1. 

I have often said that the rise of the internet is the single biggest disaster that has ever occurred for women. Why? Because they get to speak their mind in an uncensored environment. And when a good man reads what women actually have to say? He can not be anything but repulsed by what they say. Truly. I have had SIX YEARS of being surprised at the repulsive and disgusting things that women are quite willing to put into the public.

3G. Natural Law "Do unto others"

Women complain to me that "you do not respect women"!

Really? How could I respect western women? There is nothing there to respect.

• You are liars.
  • You are hypocrites.
  • You are DEEPLY EVIL PEOPLE
  • You do not respect my right to freedom of speech or freedom of expression and you have not done so since I was a child let along since I was an adult at 18.

Now that I am 50 and I am looking back on my life in the west and I am looking forward to my life in the east I can say this with absolute certainly.

Because what has been "done unto me" by women and their mangina lackeys for the last 32 years since I was 18? I can absolutely guarantee I will not be treating women and their mangina lackeys with any respect for the next 32 years.

3H. Natural Law "Do unto others"

If women and their mangina lackeys start showing me the respect I have earned across my lifetime? If they started being honest today? I will make them do that for the next 32 years before I would be willing to treat them with any respect in the future.

That is what "do unto others" looks like. The western women and their mangina lackeys can labour for the next 32 years to EARN my respect or they can go without.

Since I do not think I will live to 82 I most sincerely doubt that I will ever have to bother showing these man-haters the respect that they might just earn in the future. Maybe, if these women and their mangina lackeys work hard enough to EARN respect the next generation coming through might see a day where they are willing to show women and their mangina lackeys some respect.

I would urge all the younger men to do the same. Treat the women who are your peers just like women treated your fathers. Teach the young men to treat women who are their peers like your mothers treated your fathers.

See how they like a bit of their own being given back to them.

4. Sales

I hope that you liked this essay on this topic. If you do then feel free to donate some bitcoins or to Buy Me Some Charity.

Feel free to pass this essay along to other men and let them read through this so that they too get the idea of what we are talking about.

As always? You are invited to buy my books and you are invited to buy my emailer program if you want a very handy mass email program for your business. This is the emailer I use myself in my business.

Best Regards

Peter
If you would like to be removed from this list please just reply with unsubscribe in the text.
If you would like to have a friend subscribe please suggest they write to peter@peternolan.com

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumPeter Andrew No...Peter Andrew No...PAN Parent ForumPAN Parent ForumPAN Videos and ...PAN Videos and ...E008 - An Essay on Lack of Respect Shown By Western WomenE008 - An Essay on Lack of Respect Shown By Western Women