You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

Welcome to the CAF Global Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumNewsNewsMy email to the media people who falsely reported a sexual assault occurredMy email to the media people who falsely reported a sexual assault occurred
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/28/2013 6:45 PM

So these three people all reported that a sexual assault occurred and were more or less critical of me pointing the finger at Rachel Cassidy. I will again give due credit to Christa Lamendola for being the most balanced reporter of these three.

In case you missed it here are the three articles they wrote again.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/F...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 29 October 2013 02:39
To: 'Golgowski, Nina'; 'Christa Lamendola'; 'Ryan Broderick'
Subject: So Rachel Cassidy WAS the false accuser

@All,

In case you missed the breaking news last night.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/...

“No person involved in the incident is facing charges – not the man for the rape, the woman for false accusations, nor the bystanders for videotaping.”

And the ONLY reason that false rape allegations will not be laid is that we got it right. It WAS Rachel Cassidy in the video and the police and the media are now going to do their best to BURY this story because everyone involved LIED THROUGH THEIR TEETH FOR THE ENTIRE EPISODE.

Fortunately for MEN I know the law and there is no law that can protect the identity of a false rape accuser. Indeed, there I no law that can protect the identity of any criminal. That there is some legislation that says so is not relevant. Legislation is not law and no lying scumbag police officer or Prosecutor is able to get away with hiding a criminal.

"Prosecutor Keller Blackburn said the video showed the woman smiling during the incident. It also showed the man asking if he should stop and the woman telling him to continue."

Well DUH!?! That is what we ALL saw.

Hence. NO RAPE OR EVEN SEXUAL ASSAULT EVER TOOK PLACE DURING THIS INCIDENT.

Gee...the mighty forces of the well funded news media has slandered me and the man in question all week saying that I wrongly identified the victim of a sexual assault when there was NO VICTIM OF SEXUAL ASSAULT.

"The woman reported the incident to Athens police as rape. She told investigators she had no memory of what she had seen circulating on Instagram."

She LIED and made a FALSE RAPE ALLEGATION.

THAT IS A CRIME.

"Ohio University representatives would not reveal what action it plans to take in response to the sexual act or the mistakenly identified student."

BULLSHIT

We have NOT "mistaken" Rachel Cassidy.

My money is on her being "false rape girl" and because she was found and exposed these liars are attempting to bury this FALSE RAPE ALLEGATION.

"Others attacked the woman, doubting the legitimacy of her claims."

So denouncing women who make FALSE RAPE ALLEGATIONS is "attacking" now is it? Why would that be? Why is working to get to the bottom of the matter, to get to the truth of the matter, "attacking"?

"Police later confirmed the group had named the wrong woman. The falsely identified woman, Rachel Cassidy, said she feared leaving her house after the vitriolic attacks online."

And the police are the second most unreliable source of information just barely above politicians.

So, Christa? You are the local reporter.

Are you willing to give me the name of the police officer who was shown in the video clip that I appeared in?

I want to demand that he put his statement that this was NOT Rachel Cassidy on an Affidavit with a 20 year sentence as the penalty if it is EVER proven that it was. And the same goes for Jenny Hall-Jones.

We are going to DEMAND that they sign Affidavits with a 20 year jail penalty just like the ICC uses for perjury to say this was NOT Rachel Cassidy.

After all? If they are telling the TRUTH they will have NO PROBLEM signing such an Affidavit.

And then we will go find Vance and we will DEMAND that he sign a similar Affidavit and we will find the man in the picture and DEMAND that he sign a similar Affidavit. We will see if those two young men are willing to face TWENTY YEARS IN JAIL if the woman really WAS Rachel Cassidy. I do not thing that those two young men and the other eye witnesses are going to want to risk EVERYONE staying quiet FOR EVER at the risk of TWENTY YEARS IN JAIL.

And THEN we will search for false rape girl. And if we are able to find a witness who will cave and tell us it WAS Rachel Cassidy?

Those people are going to jail for TWENTY YEARS FOR PERJURY AS PER THE ICC TERMS.

And if they do NOT deny it was Rachel Cassidy on an Affidvit?

We will ACCUSE THEM of committing the crime of aiding and abetting Rachel Cassidy so they are FORCED to deny it on an Affidavit or accept that it WAS Rachel Cassidy by default.

Police...biggest bunch of lying scumbags on this planet.

Did you know that when I was 19 a cop committed perjury against me to make a SPEEDING FINE STICK?

Really! A SPEEDING TICKET was worthy of PERJURY from our “finest”! LOL! What scumbags cops are and what scumbags they have been for a LONG TIME NOW.

And over the years I challenged more than ONE HUNDRED COPS on that point and they ALL AGREED THEY KNEW THEIR COLLEAGUES COMMITTED PERJURY ON A REGULAR BASIS TO MAKE CHARGES STICK.

How about that?

EVERY SINGLE COP I HAVE EVER CHALLENGED IN PRIVATE HAS AGREED HE KNOWS COPS COMMIT PERJURY ROUTINELY.

Anyone who believes ANYTHING that comes out of the mouth of a cop or a politician is a complete idiot today.

We shall get to the bottom of this story.

You can take my word on that. And my word is MUCH more reliable than these criminals in the police and legal fraternity.

Best Regards

Peter Nolan
Founder
Crimes Against Fathers.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumNewsNewsMy email to the media people who falsely reported a sexual assault occurredMy email to the media people who falsely reported a sexual assault occurred