You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
Better_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the CAF Global Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumDenouncing Slan...Denouncing Slan...Bill Price over at Spearhead has waded in to the Rachel Cassidy caseBill Price over at Spearhead has waded in to the Rachel Cassidy case
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/1/2013 9:50 AM

Modified By host  on 11/1/2013 10:00:49 AM
Bill Price over at Spearhead has waded in to the Rachel Cassidy case

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2013/10/...

Seems he wants to criticise me for doxxing Rachel Cassidy.

Seems he does not want to treat women as women have treated men.

One of my clients had something to say about this and posted the following as a comment. It will be on moderation so I am replicating the comment here.
New Post
 11/1/2013 9:51 AM

Hi Bill,
I have used Peters email address because I do not want anyone to know who I am. I have no online profile at all.

Background.
I am 26. I am quite successful in my career. I already make very good money. I am also getting divorced. I found Peter via the web. I am not only a client of his but I now count him as a friend. He helped me through a period where I was pretty down. I loved my wife very much and the end of my marriage so soon was very traumatic for me.

Of all the people in the world I know Peter was the man who was prepared to sit and listen to me and to talk to me about how these things go and to help me through. He has shared his life experiences openly and by sharing what happened to him and how he dealt with that he helped me see my way forward. To hear a man talk about how he disowned the children he loved reminded me that although I felt pretty bad about getting divorced it is not like I had my children kidnapped and abused.

I am very well informed as to what is really happening in the world. I can assure you that what Peter has been telling you men for the last 5 years is absolutely true.  I had researched much of this before I met Peter.  I thought I was very well informed until I met him. He has managed to teach me much that I did not know for which I am very grateful. I have also just completed the procedure Peter recommends for removing myself from the legal system.

My comment
Peter pointed your article out to me and asked me if I would like to comment. My comment was “WOW, just WOW!” Shaking my head.

How can you men be so ungrateful? What is wrong with you older men?

I have listened to Peters videos where he has very strongly criticized men in the man-o-sphere, especially fathers. I thought he was a bit harsh on men like you Bill. I really did. We have discussed older men. Peter has pointed out to me that older men like you are not the friends of us younger men in any way, shape or form. He has pointed out that he has called on older men to help him re-introduce the rule of law into Australia and Ireland for 5 years and those older men have refused his call because of your cowardice.

Peter has pointed out that you older men have refused to help him for 5 years. But not only do you refuse to help him? You also bad mouth him?! In public? On a site read by tens of thousands of people? Really?

This is how you think you should talk to a man who is much better than all of you? This is how you think you should talk to an honest man of honour and integrity who has such compassion for us younger men that he has put his life on the line to benefit us? This is how you think you should talk of a man who I would easily rate as the most courageous, caring, loving man I have ever had the good fortune to meet? This is how you talk to a man who had the guts to video record a family court matter and put it on you tube? This is how you talk to a man who had the guts to publish all his divorce court documents so us young men can see for ourselves what really happens?

Have you published all your court documents Bill? Have you video recorded court meetings and published them? Have you developed a procedure like the Strawman Recapture process so us young men would not be subject to the crimes of the governments YOU PAY TAXES TO SO THEY CAN VICTIMISE US??!

Have you supported the idea of a second economy? Have you published ANY of his letters to presidents and prime ministers? Have you published the Lawful Notices he has sent to all members of parliaments in Australia, Ireland and the UK? Have you published the letters he has sent to all your Congress Members, Senators, Governors?

Why haven’t you mentioned ANY of the work he has been doing for years and years Bill?

You older men have refused to even buy him the price of meal each in return for all that he has done for you. You older men have refused to even pay the princely sum of CHF10 for a copy of his books to help him pay his rent and food while he is being persecuted by the Irish and German governments for standing up for you men while you are too cowardly to stand up for yourselves.

When Peter asked me if I was willing to sit on a jury to help him re-introduce the rule of law I said “sure”. He did not have to explain anything to me. I know what a jury is. I know how it works. It was a simple question with a simple answer.  It was only when he explained that he has asked more than 100,000 older men that question to get the 350 or so who have said yes that I realized just how much you older men are not my friends. Really.

HOW DARE ANY OF YOU OLDER MEN SAY NO TO THAT QUESTION AND IN DOING SO BETRAY MY FUTURE?

The very idea that someone who claimes to be a “man” would say no to that question disgusts me and repulses me. The cowardice of a so called man to be so “afraid of my government” that he is not willing to hold government public servants and women accountable for their crimes simply disgusts me.

You are one such man Bill. You disgust me with your cowardice. You are no friend of mine. You are no friend of ANY young men. And we know you are no friend of us young men. We know your older male readers are no friends of us young men. We know you are cowards. We know you pretend to not believe what Peter has published to hide your cowardice. We know that it is not that you do not understand what he is telling you when he says “legislation is not law and you can rescind your consent to be governed.” We know that you are only pretending to be stupid and ignorant because appearing to be stupid and ignorant is better then being known to be a coward.

But the cowardice of you older men is very clear to us young men who are well informed. You disgust us. The sooner you older men die off or are killed in wars the sooner us young men will fix the mess you older men are were so happy to PAY TAXES TO CREATE. If you older men think we will be paying for your pensions in your old age? You can think again. We will give you your demise pill and tell you to go kill yourself for your betrayal of our futures.

So Bill, and all your older male readers, we have a saying in Australia. “Consider yourself told”. Consider yourself told you are no friends of us young men. Consider yourself told that we will not be paying for you in your older age. Consider yourself told that we think you are “gutless mongrels” as we say in Australia. Consider yourself told that we know you older men are nothing like Peter. You older men are not worthy of licking his boots.

And one last thing. Because I am well paid? I have actually paid him some money for his thousands of hours of work that he put in FOR MY BENEFIT. Because when I talked to him and listened to him it was very clear to me that Peter has love and compassion in his heart and that he has done what he has done for me and my peers.

What have you done Bill? What have you done that you think you are worthy to bad mouth a man who is so much better than you?

Write another article and answer that question for us younger men.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumDenouncing Slan...Denouncing Slan...Bill Price over at Spearhead has waded in to the Rachel Cassidy caseBill Price over at Spearhead has waded in to the Rachel Cassidy case