You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
Better_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the CAF Global Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumDenouncing Slan...Denouncing Slan...Yo Dawg, I heard you Hate WomenYo Dawg, I heard you Hate Women
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/4/2014 5:02 AM

Modified By host  on 5/4/2014 5:02:44 AM
This is the sort of drivel that so regularly comes in to my in box. 

Take a read.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bananas Foster [mailto:justice_for_none@outlook.com]
Sent: 04 May 2014 03:28
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Yo Dawg, I heard you Hate Women

To Peter "He Man Woman Hating Club" Nolan,

Though it almost hurts trying to translate your unintelligible drabble, I mustered through a couple of your pieces. You're welcome. I usually like to read a good crazy conspiracy theorist, however, I feel like you aren't even trying. There are plenty of people out there who can convey their insanity in more legible terms. Constantly telling people they are just "man hating" is not only childish, it lacks creativity. You may as well tell people they have cooties. 

It's obvious that there is some sort of crusade you tread. The problem is, no one knows what it is. You speak about "crimes against fathers", but your poor descriptions of those crimes just leave people confused. While I agree that the courts tend to favor women in custody cases, calling the judges "man haters" won't help anything at all. You are doing your cause no justice at all. If there is a cause even somewhere in there, that is. It's difficult to tell whether you want equality with women or just hate women. Since your blog has light sprinklings of bibletalk, it's likely the latter. 

You only invite "fathers" to join your group, yet a lot of your ramblings seem to insist that you would like to protect rapists as well. You make it obvious that you are a father who lost in a custody battle with your child's mother. Do you truly believe anyone would look at your hap-hazard hate site and think 'yeah, he is the type of person I would want raising a child'? If you do, you have more issues than you anticipated. Even other men's equality groups think you are a complete nutjob(pun intended). It makes me curious as to whether this child of yours is female. If she grew up an became a victim of rape, would you look at her after her trauma and say she faked it? Would your parental instincts win out over your support of rapists? The world may never know. 

You say you are protecting men from unfounded allegations of rape and sexual harassment. To be honest, all that stuff comes out of left field when you are trying to protect fathers. Maybe you raped someone and had been denied access to the child? You do tend to rock the "rapist glasses". It's really the only thing that makes your site make any sense. While there are cases where women fake these things, those are very outnumbered by the cases of women and men actually having been raped. Most of those cases go unreported because of the stigma created by idiotic Americans such as yourself who think that their personal problems suddenly mean it's the world's problem.

It's unbefitting of an adult to act in such a manner, but alas, I know that some people mature slower than others. Maybe one day, you will look back at your little experiment in misogyny and self pity and realize you were being completely stupid. It's ok, we all have made mistakes in the past, but we learn from them. Unfortunately, your public whining and misdirected anger have caused a lot of unnecessary stress on quite a few people. When this bout of cognitive dissonance in you has passed, and your humanity starts to poke through, hopefully you will issue an apology to the people you have harassed, stalked, and otherwise been an insufferable asshole to. In the meantime, it would behoove you to dust off one of those dictionaries propping up your dining room card table and look up some of the words you are typing. You keep using those words, and they certainly don't mean what you think they mean. 

Since it seems like you are one of the stalker types, I made this anonymous. If you find out who I am though, that is ok. Being a name on your site is almost like a badge of honor these days. You might stand behind the first amendment, but I also stand behind the second. ;)

Sincerely,

A Concerned Citizen
New Post
 5/4/2014 5:09 AM

And here is the message header.

Looks like it came from here: 65.55.116.74

That looks like the ip address of the mail servers at MSFT.

X-MSK: HYD=0.500055005
Return-Path: <justice_for_none@outlook.com>
Received: from blu0-omc3-s22.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc3-s22.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.97]) by sm04.internetmailserver.net with SMTP;
   Sat, 3 May 2014 18:28:02 -0700
Received: from BLU175-W7 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s22.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 3 May 2014 18:28:01 -0700
X-TMN: [K47yUbmvUhwlndb65/bTsfFE9zr5L5OL]
X-Originating-Email: [justice_for_none@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BLU175-W7E3BE6D9CF338AB5CDB8BDA4D0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: justice_for_none@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_f6e46556-e762-4d52-b6b5-de017b88f591_"
To: "peter@peternolan.com" <peter@peternolan.com>
Subject: Yo Dawg, I heard you Hate Women
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 21:28:01 -0400
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 May 2014 01:28:01.0777 (UTC) FILETIME=[16F13610:01CF6738]
X-SmarterMail-Spam: SPF_Pass, DK_None, DKIM_None
X-SmarterMail-TotalSpamWeight: 0

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumDenouncing Slan...Denouncing Slan...Yo Dawg, I heard you Hate WomenYo Dawg, I heard you Hate Women