You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
Better_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the CAF Global Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumDenouncing Slan...Denouncing Slan...Al Martin on A voice for menAl Martin on A voice for men
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/13/2014 1:02 PM

I guess AVFM did not want to be outdone by Bill Price over at the Spearheard and so they decided they would like to do a slanderous article on me. At least Bill kept his article truthful and not slanderous. I do have a lot of time for Bill. I do wonder why he will not publish much of the materials I have pointed him in the direction of....but that is his wish.

New Post
 3/13/2014 1:02 PM

Modified By host  on 3/13/2014 1:03:28 PM
http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/peter-andrew-nolanc-a-danger-to-self-and-others/

http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-righ...

This is the article in question. I am copying it so that Agent Paul Elam does not have a chance to delete it and make this slanderous article he was willing to host go down the internet memory hole.

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c): A Danger to Self and Others

Grab yourself a good single malt or any other beverage of choice, for I am a windbag.

The Men’s Right Movement (MRM) is as diverse (God I hate that word) as any movement has ever been. Men, women, hetero, trans or gay; we embrace those of different backgrounds, ethnicity, religion, or politics as long as the primary tenets of the movement are front and center: human rights and compassion for men and boys, same as for women.

Unlike ideological feminism, human rights for men and boys does not mean that the other side of the coin is to be ignored, forgotten, or vilified in some warped sense of reparations or retribution.  A cursory look into the inner workings of the MRM specifically, places such as AVfM and its affiliates, will undoubtedly enlighten the reader that men and boys are in fact human beings deserving of the same rights as any other human being.  Deserving of the fundamental rights afforded to all humans regardless of genitalia or other such Politically Correct divisiveness.  Yes dear readers, the males of this world are indeed human with feelings of joy, sorrow, pleasure and yes, even anger.

Anger is a human emotion that although at times may negatively affect the situation at hand, but none-the-less it is a valid emotion.  Dictionary.com defines anger as;

A strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrath; ire.’

Movements have always had “displeasures” with the status quo.  A system that oppresses a specific group or section of the population tends to illicit some sort of action by its benefactors.  And those actions of the displeased tend to sometimes show a perfectly normal and justifiable emotion: anger.

Think back of the racial inequities of the ’50s and ’60s and ’70s and even ’80s–I am old enough to remember much of it, and even if you are not you will have at least read about it.  Most folks would certainly agree that the grievances of black human beings were reasonable and appropriate and deserving of an angry response–and that society needed to change.  Anger tended to be in the forefront of many of their responses, justifiably in most cases.  Forcing a whole group of people to underclass status based solely upon their skin color is so last-century.   Sadly, there are those that still to this day think that blacks are somehow lesser human than whites, but, this article isn’t about race relations.

Here we are, in the 21st century and a new level of oppression, discrimination, and downright hatred has reared its very ugly head.  It’s not new and in some circles, it doesn’t even exist let alone warrant a place in word processing spell checkers.

Of course I am referring to misandry, meaning the hatred of men.  The bastard sibling of the “misogyny“that feminists and most western governments claim is rampant and causing all of society’s illsm with its supposed father, the “patriarchy.

Anyhow, let us get back to the reason for this article: the angry participants within human rights movements.

Personally, I believe that we must remind ourselves to not blindly accept, support nor legitimize any and all anger as acceptable or even justified.  While anger is a normal, healthy, even vital emotion that we must allow people to express, sometimes angry actions can be beyond reasonable. Civilized discourse does not always have to be civil, because sometimes anger is a necessary part of getting your voice heard. It is a tool of rhetorical necessity. But we as a movement must differentiate, if not distance ourselves, from violent, psychotic, or otherwise dangerous actions.  This is a difficult endeavor when those in opposition tend to align any and all harmful discourse, specifically that which would reflect negatively, with all in the movement.

Feminists, of course response to such negatives within their movement as anomalies, fringe or radicals, and “not real feminists.”  Wait, no, they only do that sometimes. And in any case they rarely condemn it.

In any case, they very rarely afford us or others the courtesy of saying “this person does not necessarily represent the whole.” As such, it is often necessary for us to do it for ourselves.

Serious members of the MRM take exception to those that would blemish the very real reasons for our movement.  Men’s’ rights, fathers’ rights, and anti-feminism are not about being “anti-woman,” and no amount of saying it’s so will make it so.  That is not to say that there are no “nutters” or misogynists that claim to be MRAs, for there are.  But these folks are not indicative of the MRM (or MHRM as some prefer) and should always be identified and such and, whenever possible, ejected from organizations which strive to forward compassion and human rights for all.

Enter one Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c).  He is also known as just plain Peter Nolan. He is also known as Joschua Boehm, Joschua-Brandon: Boehm, Peternolan9, and even “John Rambo.”

Now, I could end this article right now with one simple statement: Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) is a nutter and his views and actions do not represent the men and women of the MRM.  But, what’s the fun in that? We probably should get specific and say why.

The obvious I will dispense with right way.  What sort of narcissist would try to copyright their name?  And what’s with the stupid colon?

Moving on: Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)…  oh screw that.  I am not going to continue with this name silliness.  Nolan, as I shall now refer to him, is indeed an angry man.  As with many men (and some women I might add) within the MRM, he has been taken to the cleaners so-to-speak by an ex. He has justifiable reasons for being angry.

As stated previously, anger is not necessarily wrong. Humans being humans and all, they will have human reactions.  But actions caused by anger can  be wrong.  Especially when they cross over into hatred, statements of violence, advocating dangerous and illegal activity, slander and libel, or desires of death upon other persons. Nolan, I am afraid, is guilty of all of these things.

An Australian now living in Germany, Nolan is a product of a system that considers men as nothing more than sperm-donating wallets to do the dirty work and heavy lifting.  So it stands to reason that Nolan would be angry at the system.  But “angry” doesn’t even begin to describe Nolan’s actions or his state of mind.

Nolan began his trip to lala-land from the humble beginnings of yet another screwed-over husband/father statistic.  A story which he has chronicled here fits the typical narrative that a good many men know all too well. Nolan states:

“All through that time I have conversed privately with her father and offered the hand of love and peace such that the damage that was doing could be minimized. In November 2007, as part of a peaceful settlement, I offered a roughly 2/3 to 1/3 split to which included the maximum awardable child support in Australia. In talking with this offer was deemed ‘more than generous’ by both on the basis that had refused to work, against my non-consent, for 14 years of the 18 years marriage. Further, I paid the vast majority of expenses for and raised them as my own as best I knew how. Let’s not mention I renovated two houses with the skills taught me by my Uncle while sat on her arse and did bugger all.”

Sounds like a man taken to the cleaners by a corrupt court system to me.  He goes on to say:

“She took the proceedings hostile by committing many counts of perjury including false allegations of adultery, domestic abuse, abandonment, and being a poor father to my former children.”

There you have it: using the courts to take everything  a man has, unsubstantiated claims of abuse, alienating the children, all textbook stuff those in the Men’s Human Rights Movement have heard a million times.  Sadly though, as his troubles escalated, so did his spiral down into the pits of dementia. More Nolan:

“THAT is what you married men have to look forward to with the criminal scumbags in the legal fraternity. The scumbag criminals in the legal fraternity did that just to try to make it harder for me to bring them to justice. Well? They failed. And I expect men like YOU, dear reader, to take severe exception to the fact that the Family Law is actually unlawful and that your lawyers, magistrates and judges are criminal scumbags.”

Claiming that the family court system is full of scumbags is probably true, but you’ll notice the thinly-veiled hints of conspiracy beginning to show.

“As a law-abiding man I have determined that ALL those who committed crimes against me will be brought to trial before a common law court. A common law court is a ‘people’s court’ and has superior recognition in law than the corrupt ‘Family Court’ and ‘Australian Federal Magistrates Court’. And if you, dear reader, do not think these courts are corrupt I have news for you.”

Nolan now implies himself to be somewhat the legal eagle, and attempts to school us as to proper terminology and practice.  Additionally, he now exposes his belief in “personal sovereignty” wherein no court of law in any land has jurisdiction over him.  To further exemplify that, from his book The Truth Be Told:

“This is a Lawful Notice to women and their mangina lackeys who would make up lies and slander me.

My calling, Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) and the strawman name PETER ANDREW NOLAN(c) is copyrighted worldwide. So is my image and all aspects of my human self. Here is the contract for that copyright.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums2/tabid/369/forumid/190/threadid/1103/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Any woman or mangina lackey who uses my name, my calling or my image without my written consent signed in red ink by my hand only is violating my copyright.

The cost of copyright violation PER VIOLATION is 1,000 troy ounces of 99.99% pure gold. So all of you women and mangina lackeys might want to consider that before you write your lies about me. I will pursue copyright violations ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD so as to collect gold to be able to re-distribute to those I perceive as in need. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to take gold off women and their mangina lackeys and give it to men who are struggling to raise their boys because of the oppressive nature of the western ‘legal’ system today.

Any slander of me will be pursued ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. So if you women tell lies about me and try and slander me to damage my business you will be pursued. I will take your property off you as a point of honour.

If any woman wishes to make a rebuttal for anything I have said they are welcome to do so directly to me at peter@peternolan.com on an Affidavit with a Notice of Intent and Proposed Remedy signed under penalty of perjury and full commercial liability.”

UH-OH!  I’m in trouble now!  Maybe I should have gotten his permission to do an opinion piece based on easily and readily available information on the internet!  And in case you doubt his superior abilities, please allow me to have Mr. Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) (or is it Joschua-Brandon: Boehm(c) I forget) to tell you in his own words how like uber-totally-awesome like totally he is!

Firstly, I am one of the top Business Intelligence Consultants in the world. I have been doing BI for 22+ years and been in IT for 30+ years. We can build data warehouses about 2x faster and cheaper than anyone else can. We are now licensing our software on a subscription basis so that it is easier to acquire.

Under the calling of Joschua-Brandon: Boehm(c) I am also the sole founder of the global Mens Business Association. This is a global business network that will operate outside the jurisdiction of any government entities.

I am one of the worlds leading experts in law and governments. We have decided we don’t like the existing governments so we are creating a way of doing business outside the existing governments jurisdiction.

We will have our own courts, own passports, own laws, own contracts, own work permits, own bank, own currency. You name it. It if is run by the guvment today we are going to have an alternative that can be used by choice.

And that is just the illuminati anti-government stuff, it gets better folks.  Nolan really begins to shine a light upon his neurosis and hatred of women with little gems like this;

“I shall be placing her before a court in Ireland, in front of 12 men (women failed the challenge to try her justly) and those 12 men will define what remedy she is to pay for the crimes she has committed. My commitment is that NO MAN can be given more severe remedy than is delivered to . is going to be the Irish Test Case for women being truely ‘equal’.  As in ‘equal before the law’.  We shall see how she likes that.”

Too many men have had their right to liberty violated by women who tell lies to the police to get their husbands arrested to ‘teach them who is boss around here’. Who is boss around here, in Australia, in the future, will be the man of the house.

To any woman who complains? F*** off. I am not interested in the comments of ANY women. Women have been asked for 2.5 years to assist stop the needless deaths of tens of thousands of men. They ALL refused. You women can stand back and see what condoning perjury, kidnapping, extortion and theft gets you. ANY WOMAN who attempts to impede my progress in this activity will be charged with obstructing a peace officer in the course of his duty as well as attempting to pervert the cause of justice.

ANY WOMAN who gets in my way will be facing a jury trial of 12 men to determine if you have committed a crime. You can ‘get on board’ or ‘stand aside’.

Now I ask you folks.  Are these the words of an “angry man” that has gotten beaten down by the divorce and family courts?  I say no.  These are the rantings of a man that has gone above and beyond, blaming the illuminati, government, courts, and most of all women.  He has now entered the nutter zone.

So disillusioned is he that when he finds himself with possible allies – or at least folks who might actually listen to his “remedy” – he takes loonyville to an all-new high.  Below are but a few excerpts from a recent chat session whereas he literally goes over the edge. The following was captured last month in a public chat forum for Men’s Rights Activists and Men Going Their Own Way:

[2/13/2014 7:39:48 PM] peternolan9: I am the only man in the world who has had the guts to video record a family court matter and put it on YT and tell the guvment involved I will kill anyone who tries to incarcerate me for that.

Man in the man-o-sphere are a bunch of fucking pussies who deseve everything happening to them…..you take the crimes commited against you up the arse and all you do is whine…..no guts…it is  a total disgace.

[2/13/2014 7:40:19 PM] peternolan9: You are not “men” at all….and it is shown by the fact that no other man has done what I have done IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Pussies.

[2/13/2014 8:07:42 PM] peternolan9: “So basically, you’re okay with men dying if they don’t serve YOUR purpose.”

No..I have no concern with useless eater losers kiling themselves if they are not willing to defend the children of their land….and fuckwits like you try to tell lies about me because you have no track record to point to…

Go and kill yourself…be fertiliser..then you would be doing somethign useful.

Until you have equaled my track record? Fuck off and die.

[2/13/2014 8:10:17 PM] peternolan9: I started this with “there is no point talking to men in the mra area becayse they are not willing to listen yet”

And this short interaction shows exactly that…

A bunch of losers who tolerate disgusting and disgraceful behaviour..

That is why the MGTOW boards just went down…you tolerate shitheads and fuckwits…..no one can take you losers seriously…certainly not me.

I expect to be treated with the respect I have earned…and those who tolerate fuckwit

[2/13/2014 8:23:38 PM] peternolan9: @all,

my opinion is that in the mens rights/fathers rights area you are well advised to kick out and fuckwit loser who slanders another man and any fuckwit loser who does not show due respect to men who have earned it.

Until you are willing to do that? These fuckwits poison everything they touch….kick them to the curn and tell them to go kill themselves in some mans rose garden and be fertiliser such that they are doing something useful….get rid if the liars, the slanderers, the men of no honour…they are of no value to anyone…they are worthless human scum who would make the world a better place by not being in it.

“Go and kill yourself.” This is the sort of thing you say to men who’ve had their rights violated and, frequently, their lives destroyed? Everyone who doesn’t do things exactly the way he wants them to is a fuckwit loser, demands for respect he really hasn’t earned and titanic rage at anyone who doesn’t give him exactly what he wants?

I think you probably get the point. The fact is that this article is just a smidgen of the vile hatred and bad advice this man trades in.  He is not just angry, he is giving bad, dangerous advice that could land you in jail, and abusing anyone who questions his judgement. He wishes deaths on those who disagree with him. He is telling people that may or may not be emotionally unstable (he has no idea) that they should kill themselves.  This is the ravings of a lunatic living on the fringe who spends his time attempting to turn himself into a pseudo-martyr.

Last year, Emily Shire attempted to put up the lunatic Nolan as a good example of our movement. Interestingly, even when we informed her that we repudiated Nolan and highly questionable behavior attributed to him, she issued no retraction or apologies. For the record we also think he offers dubious and legally dangerous advice; maybe you’ll have success with some of his recommended methods or services, but we are doubtful.

The MRM and specifically AVfM doesn’t need nor want so-called Men’s Rights advocates like Nolan.  Those who deem it necessary to use individuals like him as a poster child of the men (and women) within the Men’s Human Rights Movement need to take notice: Nolan is NOT a Men’s Rights Activist.  Actually, now that I think about it, I think Nolan would better fit within the feminist ranks.  Right up there with the likes of Dworkin, Steinem, Marcotte and the rest of those hate-mongers.

For those readers inclined to slow down looking for the dead bodies in an auto accident may wish to check out the below links for more examples of Nolan’s madness. Me? I’ve had enough. I’m going to open up another cold one and just keep this article handy for the next time someone throws this guy up as an example of who we are and what we do. He ain’t, folks.

’nuff said for now I think!

Trigger Warning

Those of you easily triggered by a PTSD reaction to stupid crazy insanity may wish to avoid the following links. Read at your own risk!

http://theweek.com/article/index/2517...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis...

http://peternolanstalker.blogspot.com...

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

http://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.co...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/22...

http://kickass.to/z01-my-court-meetin...

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewt...

http://ironorchid.kinja.com/peter-nol...

http://peterandrewnolan.kinja.com/

http://ironorchid.kinja.com/peter-nol...

http://justgroundsonline.com/forum/to...

http://www.jewishterrorism.com/catego...

http://peternolanterrorist.blogspot.c...

http://kickass.to/k04-kevin-flanagan-...

http://www.henrymakow.com/peter_nolan...

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/11/...

http://www.nswpolicecrime.com/viewtop...

http://pbedit.blogspot.com/p/blog-pag...

http://www.webmaster-talk.com/threads...

http://manofthemonth.wordpress.com/20...

http://www.worldofsuck.net/index.php/...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/natio...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/for...

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

http://www.the-bi-professionals.com/

http://www.manbook.biz/

http://www.man-bank.biz/

COMMENTS left in various forums. Notice the frequent zing between apparently almost-sane and completely insane comments, and the use of the various names listed at the top of this article:

http://www.returnofkings.com/3579/the...

http://cboye.wordpress.com/2012/04/01...

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/vi...

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2011/09/...

http://manofthemonth.wordpress.com/20...

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2012/11/09/i...

http://therationalmale.com/2013/05/06...

http://www.guilfordian.com/opinion/20...

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.asp...

http://www.returnofkings.com/15304/hu...

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/bristolp...

http://www.varight.com/news/e-w-jacks...

http://www.returnofkings.com/23597/th...

New Post
 3/13/2014 2:11 PM

Modified By host  on 3/14/2014 8:10:56 AM
And here is my reply to this article.

The video is here if you want to listen rather than read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV_fv_...

LOL! So Al Martin has done an article on me. I am thankful for the publicity, thanks Al. 

But one of the problems with the guys from AVFM is that you are patholigical liars. Paul Elam is a liar. He claims I hate all women. Something that my fav#1 finds very funny. 

http://www.wo-man-zon.com/Categories/... 

Dean Esmay is a liar. He claims I have slandered people. But since he could present no evidence of this and ran away like a little girl when asked for any evidence that I have ever slandered anyone. He made this slanderous claim in front of 2,000 people on the MHRM facebook so there is no chance he can deny that he told lies about me. 

And now Al Martin has seen fit to tell lies and therefore out himself as a liar. Fair enough. He can announce to the world he is a liar if he likes. I will just report it to those who want to google his name. 

So firstly, in this article, I will address the lies. 

"Enter one Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c).  He is also known as just plain Peter Nolan. He is also known as Joschua Boehm, Joschua-Brandon: Boehm, Peternolan9, and even "John Rambo."" 

I am not John Rambo. Bill Greathouse, John and I even did some calls and published them to Bills site just to make it clear I am not John Rambo. But such proof does not wash when men like Al Martin want to tell lies. And Al does not seem to have any problem with telling lies and being called a liar for doing so. Funny how so many "mens rights activists" like to tell lies about men while complaining that women, especially feminist women, tell lies about men. 

"Do unto others". And MRAs tell so many lies they can hardly complain others tell lies about them. 

"Now, I could end this article right now with one simple statement: Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) is a nutter and his views and actions do not represent the men and women of the MRM." 

No. I do not represent the men and women of the MRM. Most of them are losers who are too cowardly to speak the truth. Why would I speak for them? They can lie and speak for themselves. I speak for myself and myself only. Why should I speak for anyone else? They can speak for themselves. If someone wants me to speak for them? They can make me an offer to do so. 

"The obvious I will dispense with right way.  What sort of narcissist would try to copyright their name?  And what’s with the stupid colon?" 

This is his "argument". For some reason, that is not specified, copyrighting ones name is "narcissism". Really? Why? It is my name. I own it. I can copyright it if I please just like a book I might write or a painting I might create. Wow..that is such a strong argument. No wonder MRAs are such losers in their arguments with feminists if the best you can come up with is that “copyrighting your name is narcissism”! LOL!!

And notice it is not just a colon prefixing my family name. It is a “stupid colon”. Poor little colon. He didn’t get to go to school. He is stupid. Really? This is an “argument” in the MRM world? A colon is magically transformed into a “stupid colon”.

Obviously Al Martin has not done any reading about how it is possible for a man to express his calling in writing. Because if he did he would find many tens of thousands of people have settled on this as a very standard way to express what we call ourselves. I guess their colons are stupid too, right?

“Nolan, as I shall now refer to him, is indeed an angry man.”

Really? Based on what evidence? Oh, that’s right. Guys like Al don’t need evidence. They just make shit up and pretend it is real.

And here is why men are very well advised to stay FAR away from AVFM. They say things like this.

“As with many men (and some women I might add) within the MRM, he has been taken to the cleaners so-to-speak by an ex. He has justifiable reasons for being angry.”

Notice that the criminal victimization I have suffered for a period of 6 years from two national guvmints and their judiciaries is downgraded to “taken to the cleaners by an ex”. No. I was not “taken to the cleaners by an ex”. I was criminally victimized by Jennifer Toal who committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse with the able assistance of other criminals in the judiciary and banking fraternity so as to try and stop me from exposing the entire governmental system as a criminal cartel.

So to reduce that to “taken to the cleaners by an ex” is not only a clear lie it is a lie intended to distract you from the statement of fact that followed it.

And even though that happened Al Martin claims this is “justifiable reasons for being angry”. Sure, it is. But that does not mean I am angry. I am not angry. I am merely going to see that justice is done. I am quite detached emotionally from that situation because I have a new life I love. Why waste my time being “angry” at those who committed crimes against me? I am more concerned with bringing them to justice. Al Martin, on the other hand, is NOT concerned with bringing to justice those who commit crimes. He is interested in attacking the victim of crimes so as to draw attention AWAY from the fact that he is not willing to labor to bring criminals to justice. This is quite common in the MRM/MRA area.

And then we have this quote.

“As stated previously, anger is not necessarily wrong. Humans being humans and all, they will have human reactions.  But actions caused by anger can  be wrong.”

Actions caused by anger can be “wrong”. Gee. The guy is so insightful. Some people get angry and then they commit crimes based on their anger. Who knew? I am sure glad that he told us all about this otherwise none of us would ever have been the wiser, right?

“Especially when they cross over into hatred, statements of violence, advocating dangerous and illegal activity, slander and libel, or desires of death upon other persons. Nolan, I am afraid, is guilty of all of these things.”

Then let Al Martin bring forth his evidence made on an affidavit under oath and full commercial liability. Let him accuse me of whatever crime he claims I have committed under oath where the penalty for perjury will be very substantial. For these statements the penalty is merely USD10,000 because this is slander. Let him bring his case and see if he can convince 12 honest men of honour and integrity I am “guilty” of any crime.

So let me take these one by one.

“Statements of violence”.

Um. Aren’t these being made every day by the so called “world leaders”? Indeed, aren’t the USA and UK and their allies actually COMMITTING VIOLENCE every day? And isn’t every tax payer paying for this violence to be committed? So a man who is PAYING for violence to be committed attempts to slur me for taking the position that I claim the right to defend my life, liberty and property with force up to and including deadly force as I see fit? Which is my claim by the way.

He has a problem with that? Fine. Good. He has a problem with that. But if he was attacked in the street by a crack addict would Al Martin attempt to use violence or would he try to talk the crack addict out of stabbing him and stealing his wallet? Maybe Al Martin would like to answer that one.

I find it very amusing that everyone who says “I am non violent and I would never use violence” in some dystopic attempt to present themselves as “good” always says “well if  I was being attacked by a crack addict with a knife who wanted to stab me and steal my walled THEN I would feel justified in using violence.” I am yet to hear anyone express the opinion that if they were attacked by a crack addict intent on stabbing them and stealing their wallet that they would “non-violently talk him out of stabbing me and stealing my wallet”. How quickly those who claim they are non violence will admit violence has a place in self defense. And how hypocritical that they pay taxes to pay other people to go kill and harm people and then claim they are not responsible because they only PAID for the violence and murder to be committed and did not actually do it themselves.

Apparently, according to most people, if you PAY SOMEONE ELSE to kill and murder and to use violence that is ok. Just as long as you didn’t do it yourself. I wonder why we consider the heads of Italian mafia families criminals when they don’t do the dirty work themselves then, eh?

“advocating dangerous and illegal activity”

I have never advocated any unlawful activity. Lots of activities are “illegal” since “illegal” is merely the opinion of some small group of people who are criminals who wish to oppress others. For example carrying around a bit of Gods own produce is “illegal”. Two consenting adults having sex in exchange for money is “illegal”. Driving at 56 mph in a 55 zone is “illegal”. If a man is so stupid he needs to be told what to do and needs to be told right from wrong then sure, let him accept legislation from criminals and be punished if he breaks any of their rules for doing something “illegal”. Trying to slur me over not being subject to legislation is about as valid as trying to slur me for not wishing to be the victim of a criminal cartel, which is what the gumints are. What a loser. He can not come up with a better argument that “he does not conform to the rules of criminals so he is a bad guy”! LOL!!

Advocating “dangerous activities” is a problem for Al Martin? I guess he has never talked to a fire fighter then. Fire fighters advocate a vocation that is a dangerous activity. As so soldiers, police officers, oil workers, gas workers, construction workers. You get the idea. They all advocate a profession that contains “dangerous activities”. And yet, when I say that men should stand up against criminals, which is a very dangerous activity, this is some how a problem for Al Martin? What a joke!

Yes. What I have done has been VERY dangerous. I had expected to be killed for video recording a family court matter and getting on the record the crimes of David Dunkly in front of two federal police officers. I thought they would kill me for doing that. So I committed a VERY dangerous act so as to secure the future of the children of my land. And Al Martin seems to be attempting to slur me for doing this. Really? And he is attempting to slur me for saying other men should follow my lead into dangerous waters.

I guess Al Martin is the kind of coward who is not willing to step up to my level and so feels the need to slur me for being willing to do something so dangerous as video recording a man commit the crime of impersonating a public officer, namely a magistrate.

“slander and libel, or desires of death upon other persons”

Let Al Martin bring forth evidence on an affidavit that I have slandered anyone. Libel is a legal term that does not apply to me.

“Desires of death”? I do not desire the death of anyone. However, there are people who will be killed if they do not make remedy for their crimes against me. They will be given every chance to remedy their crimes. Indeed Jennifer Toal has already had 6 years to remedy her crimes. So rather than praise my restraint and patience Al Martin turns a statement of fact, that those who criminally victimized me will be killed, into “desires of death upon other persons”. That’s laughable.

Is Al Martin going to similarly write an article about every woman who has ever utter the phrase “I wish you were dead” to their husband? Because we all know that a VERY LARGE number of women have uttered a phrase of similar content to her husband or partner at one point or another.

This is the best argument Al Martin can make against me after three books, 10,000+ posts into the public and six years. That I take the position that I have the right to defend my life, liberty and property with deadly force, something mankind, and even animals, have done for all of history? Gee. Good argument Al.

Al removed some names so I figured I would put them back in. 

"All through that time I have conversed privately with her father and offered the hand of love and peace such that the damage that Jennifer was doing could be minimised. In November 2007, as part of a peaceful settlement, I offered a roughly 2/3 to 1/3 split to Jennifer which included the maximum awardable child support in Australia. 

In talking with Bill and Jarrod this offer was deemed 'more than generous' by both Bill and Jarrod on the basis that Jennifer had refused to work, against my non-consent, for 14 years of the 18 years marriage. Further, I paid the vast majority of expenses for Kristen and Jarrod and raised them as my own as best I knew how. Let's not mention I renovated two houses with the skills taught me by my Uncle Lorry while Jennifer sat on her arse and did bugger all. Ok? We WON'T mention that pretty much ALL the assets of the marriage came from the sweat of my brow. That would just look tacky, right?"

Notice how he then immediately says

“Sounds like a man taken to the cleaners by a corrupt court system to me.”

No. It is not a “corrupt court system” it was a criminal woman committing crimes to invoke a criminal court system. Al would have you believe that the court system is ok, only somewhat corrupt, where the truth is that it is a criminal cartel.

“Sadly though, as his troubles escalated, so did his spiral down into the pits of dementia.”

So now Al tries to tell the lie that I have the disease called dementia. It is a mistake to accuse me of having this disease because this is the disease that actually took my mother. In attempting to mock me he is, indeed, dis-honouring my mother. Bad move Al.

“Claiming that the family court system is full of scumbags is probably true, but you’ll notice the thinly-veiled hints of conspiracy beginning to show.”

Hints of conspiracy? LOL! The global governmental conspiracy is well known and only the most ignorant of men deny that there is a conspiracy in place that is global and extends through governments, legislation, the law society, media, medicine. The whole 9 yards. It is a very well fabricated conspiracy, one that is pervasive. And Al would have you be ignorant of this! LOL!!

He should try reading this book:

www.freedomfiles.org/extortion.pdf

“Additionally, he now exposes his belief in “personal sovereignty” wherein no court of law in any land has jurisdiction over him.”

And Al believes he has no personal sovereignty? Then who is his master? The guvmint?

There are no courts of law in the modern world. There are courts of commerce running uniform commercial code which has been made very clear in my books. This is why I was able to deny the jurisdiction of the courts in Australia, Ireland and Germany. Precisely because they do not have jurisdiction over me as a sovereign.

“UH-OH!  I’m in trouble now!  Maybe I should have gotten his permission to do an opinion piece based on easily and readily available information on the internet!  ”

Clearly Al can not claim that he had not read my statement that I will pursue slander anywhere in the world, right? But more importantly this is the point to be made. Al Martin thinks it is ok to slander another man if he thinks he can get away with this. This is someone who claims to be FOR MENS RIGHTS. He claims to have the RIGHT to commit the crime of slander so long as he thinks this chances of ever being held accountable for his slander are very, very low.

Well he has a surprise coming to him because the men in his vicinity will, soon enough, decide that slander is slander and must be remedied. And it is clear to anyone reading this article that Al Martin has set out to slander me knowing full well that I have stated that such slander will be pursued and all costs of pursing it will be awarded by the jury.  Naturally? If the men in the vicinity of Al Martin are not willing to form a jury and render a verdict as to whether Al chose to slander me of his own free will then those men can have no complaints when women and feminists slander them.

After all “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. If men in the MRA/MRM area take the position it is ok for their peers to slander other people they can hardly complain that women and feminists take the position that THEIR peers can slander people.

It is up to the men in the MRM/MRA area to demonstrate whether they hold that slander is a crime when committed by one of their peers. The MRM/MRA area will be judged by those outside it by their behaviour when one of their won, Al Martin, commits a crime.

And you have to love this quote.

“And that is just the illuminati anti-government stuff, it gets better folks.  Nolan really begins to shine a light upon his neurosis and hatred of women with little gems like this;”

Anti-government? This is somehow bad? Given that governments have killed more people than anything other than natural causes to be PRO government is to be pro genocide, mass murder, war, and all sorts of other nasty stuff. How anyone can be PRO government is beyond me. But it would seem that is what Al is implying.

“Now I ask you folks.  Are these the words of an “angry man” that has gotten beaten down by the divorce and family courts?  I say no.  These are the rantings of a man that has gone above and beyond, blaming the illuminati, government, courts, and most of all women.  He has now entered the nutter zone.”

Well, since the mandate for the transformation of the family law systems was issued by the United Nations in 1974 there is ample evidence that the Illuminati issued that instruction and that it was then implemented by governments and courts and there is no doubt that women were offered the kids, the house, the cash and the cars by these governments and courts and took that offer in their tens of millions.

The only “nutter” in this case is Al Martin who seems to not know the facts of the matter and so he resorts to name calling as an “argument”. I got over other kids name calling me as an argument on my first day of school. As my father taught me that day.

“Sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt you. Don’t worry about other boys who call you names. Boys who resort to name calling are not as good as you and they know it.”

I learned that when I was 5 from my father. I guess Al Martin never did.

So then Al says:

“So disillusioned is he that when he finds himself with possible allies – or at least folks who might actually listen to his “remedy” – he takes loonyville to an all-new high.  Below are but a few excerpts from a recent chat session whereas he literally goes over the edge. The following was captured last month in a public chat forum for Men’s Rights Activists and Men Going Their Own Way:”

Now. Interestingly this was a CLOSED discussion. This discussion came from a skype group that is by invite only. It has only men in it. And in such discussions it is understood that what is said stays in the group and is not published. All men know and understand that when you are invited into a CLOSED discussion you do not take that discussion public and you do not attempt to take it out of context as well.

So Al has taken it upon himself to cut and paste from a CLOSED skype disucssion where I used more explicit language than I usually use in public and make those comments public. This tells all men what they need to know about Al, right? He did not respect the CLOSED nature of the discussion among men. He does not respect that in MALE ONLY spaced men expect the other men to honour their agreement to not make CLOSED conversations public. Even so, with the colourful language added, I stand by every word and I will explain it here.

I will remover the more colourful language for this public presentation of what I said. But I think every person here knows that I am 50 years of age and have worked in a steelworks and I can cuss and swear with the best of them! LOL!!  I will fix my spelling mistakes too.

[2/13/2014 7:39:48 PM] peternolan9: I am the only man in the world who has had the guts to video record a family court matter and put it on YT and tell the guvment involved I will kill anyone who tries to incarcerate me for that. 

Men in the man-o-sphere are a bunch of f***ing pussies who deserve everything happening to them…..you take the crimes committed against you up the arse and all you do is whine…..no guts…it is  a total disgrace. 

[2/13/2014 7:40:19 PM] peternolan9: You are not “men” at all….and it is shown by the fact that no other man has done what I have done IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. 

Pussies.

The problem that Al Martin has is that what I said is true. I video recorded my court meeting on 2009-11-26 to PROVE the criminality of the family law court in Australia and then to use that to PROVE the criminality of the entire guvmental system. This feat has not been equaled by ANY other man in more than FOUR YEARS.

If that does not make the rest of them PUSSIES? What does? I earned the right to call these men in the MRM/MRA area the pussies that they are because I have done what NONE of them will do. That is what makes be BETTER than them. That is what makes me more courageous than them. That is how I EARNED the right to criticize them for their cowardice. And if any man disagrees? He can show me his video of his court meeting on YT. Let he who has done AS MUCH OR MORE than me be the first to criticize.  

[2/13/2014 8:07:42 PM] peternolan9: “So basically, you’re okay with men dying if they don’t serve YOUR purpose.”

Notice that was a comment someone else made that I quoted.

“No..I have no concern with useless eater losers killing themselves if they are not willing to defend the children of their land….and f***wits like you try to tell lies about me because you have no track record to point to… 

Go and kill yourself…be fertiliser..then you would be doing something useful. 

Until you have equaled my track record? F*** off and die.”

Notice I said that I have no concern with useless eaters killing themselves IF THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO DEFEND THE CHILDREN OF THEIR LAND. I stand by that statement. I stand by the statement that if a man is over the age of 18 and physically able (meaning he is not so old and frail he can not do this) then if he is unwilling to defend the children of his land I have no problem if he goes and kills himself. What use is he if he will let a child of his own land be killed, or poisoned, or molested, or enslaved when he can easily stop that from happening? I consider men that CONDONE CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN TO BE BENEATH CONTEMPT.

Now Al Martin is invited to put forward the proposition that men who are not willing to defend the children of their lands are in any way worthy of respect of the men who ARE willing to defend the children of their lands. Al is welcome to make that case.

[2/13/2014 8:10:17 PM] peternolan9: I started this with “there is no point talking to men in the mra area because they are not willing to listen yet” 

And this short interaction shows exactly that… 

A bunch of losers who tolerate disgusting and disgraceful behaviour.. 

That is why the MGTOW boards just went down…you tolerate shitheads and f***wits…..no one can take you losers seriously…certainly not me. 

I expect to be treated with the respect I have earned…and those who tolerate f***wits.

And Al Martin is making my point for me again. There is no point talking to MRAs/MRMs in the majority because they are not willing to listen yet. They do not even know that legislation is not law. They do not know that the guvmints are controlled by the UN and take their marching orders from the UN. They do not know that the courts are a criminal cartel in league with the guvints. According to MRMs/MRAs this is all just one great big coincidence. They are “coincidence theorists” and that makes them very stupid, very ignorant, and not worth talking to because the fact these guvmints are in a conspiracy has been proven with evidence reaching to the moon and back.

That men in the MRM/MRA area have REFUSED to consider the evidence reminds me of what Einstein said

“Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.” 

[2/13/2014 8:23:38 PM] peternolan9: @all, 

my opinion is that in the mens rights/fathers rights area you are well advised to kick out and f***wit loser who slanders another man and any f***wit loser who does not show due respect to men who have earned it. 

Until you are willing to do that? These f***wits poison everything they touch….kick them to the curb and tell them to go kill themselves in some mans rose garden and be fertiliser such that they are doing something useful….get rid if the liars, the slanderers, the men of no honour…they are of no value to anyone…they are worthless human scum who would make the world a better place by not being in it.

And then Al makes my very point. I suggested to those on the discussion that men in the MRM/MRA area are well advised to kick out men who slander other men. And what is Al Martin doing? He is slandering me. Funny how a man in the MRM/MRA area resorts to slandering me when he has NOT DONE ANY OF THE THINGS I HAVE DONE. Funny how he launches a personal attack instead of dealing with the facts of the matter.

Who else does that? Who else launches personal attacks and calls people names and slanders people when they don’t have an argument and have refused to review the facts of the matter.

Oh, that would be FEMINISTS and LEFTISTS, wouldn’t it? So Al Martin has, in this article,

I suggest that they kick out the men who refuse to show due respect, respect earned, by other men, and I tell them that until they do that these men will poison all they touch. And I present Al Martin as one more example of that.

Lastly I say these men should “go kill themselves and be fertilizer because then they would be doing something useful”. Now, if they do go kill themselves or not, who cares? I don’t. It is an expression meant to really piss off men who are not doing anything useful. It is an expression to tell men “if you will not defend the children of your land be fertilizer because THEN you will be doing something useful”. And I note, this has proven to be a very useful phrase to use because men who refuse to do anything useful get quite upset when I tell them to go kill themselves and be fertilizer because they seem to think I should show them “respect” even though they are betraying the children of their lands. How about that?

Since men will not respond and defend the children of their lands simply because it is the right thing to do they can be SHAMED through SHAMING LANGUAGE over their disgusting behaviour. Gee. I wonder why women use shaming language so much on men. Could it be because it works?

I would not be so harsh on men if they had acted decently these last 6 years. But they haven’t. Men in the MRA, MRM, Fathers rights area refuse to even defend the children of their land. They need a damn good slap in the face AND kick in the pants and I am just the man to do it. And you can be sure that these men will NOT like me saying these things because they know they do not have ANY argument in return. So what do these men do?

Make up lies and slander and launch personal attacks. Just like the women they criticize. How about that? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Al Martin has done me a HUGE FAVOUR by releasing this closed group conversation. He has acted just exactly like women and feminists have acted towards men. He is one of them. And as per my recommendation he should be kicked to the curb never to darken the door of MRM/MRA ever again for his disgusting behaviour.

So now that we have done with a conversation that happened in a CLOSE skype group that was taken public by Al Martin. Lets keep going through his post here.

““Go and kill yourself.” This is the sort of thing you say to men who’ve had their rights violated and, frequently, their lives destroyed? Everyone who doesn’t do things exactly the way he wants them to is a fuckwit loser, demands for respect he really hasn’t earned and titanic rage at anyone who doesn’t give him exactly what he wants?”

No. “Go kill yourself” is what I say to men who openly refuse to lift one finger to defend the children of their land. And I stand by that. I notice Al had NOT mentioned that I have donated more than USD15,000 to men in great need as well as loaned another USD11,000 combined to a man and a woman in great need.

No, he won’t tell you about how I have talked three men back from the depths of being suicidal. He won’t tell you about the 4,000 hours of unpaid effort, the USD500,000 of my own money I have put in, that I risked my life. All those things are not worthy of writing down in this article. But that I say “go kill yourself in some mans rose garden and be fertilizer because then you will be doing something useful” to men who will not defend the children of their lands. THAT he will write about.

Pretty soon I will be back at my old job making lots of money and living a well financed life. And men will come and ask me for money. Lots of them will just like they did when I did have money before being persecuted for longer than my fighting fund held out! LOL!! And these men will be turned away. And they will be turned away exactly because men do not appreciate my efforts. They do not appreciate that stopping to help them has cost me nearly USD1M. I would have been easily USD700,000 better off if I just allowed Jennifer to be killed and went about my business. But I decided to stop and help OTHER MEN who were so clearly incapable of helping themselves.

The track record of MRM/MRM/fathers rights these last 6 years is testimony that you bozos are not able to solve your own problems. I solved your problems in 18 months from go to woe. And for the next 4 years you have refused to listen to the solution. That is YOUR fault, not mine. Everyone knows I spoke up loudly enough.

So yes. Any man who is not willing to lift a finger to defend the children of his land? Please. Go kill yourself in some mans rose garden and be fertilizer. THEN you would be doing something useful. For I see that you are doing nothing useful above ground and so does everyone else.

Now notice the lies that Al repeats again.

“I think you probably get the point. The fact is that this article is just a smidgen of the vile hatred and bad advice this man trades in.  He is not just angry, he is giving bad, dangerous advice that could land you in jail, and abusing anyone who questions his judgement. He wishes deaths on those who disagree with him. He is telling people that may or may not be emotionally unstable (he has no idea) that they should kill themselves.  This is the ravings of a lunatic living on the fringe who spends his time attempting to turn himself into a pseudo-martyr.”

Now he is even using the SAME TERMS women and feminists use. “vile hatred”. It is not just “hatred” it is “vile hatred”! LOL!! Sounds a lot like “vitriol” which so many women like to use against men! LOL!!

Notice “bad advice this man trades in”. And yet he has not mentioned one piece of advice I have given other than “go kill yourself”. What is this “bad advice” of which Al speaks? And why is there no example of it? Oh, that is another feminist ploy. To label something as “bad” without actually giving an example. I wonder if Al got a feminist to help him write this article! LOL!!

“dangerous advice that could land you in jail”

LOL! Ghandi and Martin Luther King gave LOTS of people “bad advice” that really DID land them in jail!! Al is using a typical feminist technique here. He is using the technique of instilling fear of loss. “You might go to jail…don’t do what this man says.”

If you are a man and you are so gutless you are not prepared to go to jail to secure the future of the children of your land? Please. Go kill yourself…you know the rest by now right?

One of my mates in Dublin, having made it known that he would NOT violently defend his liberty was thrown in jail 8 times in 2011. It became a running joke between him and his local station. They would just come along and take him into the cells for the night at the local station to “teach him who is boss around here” as they put it.

Al, by bringing up the “you might go to jail” fearmongering is merely attempting to scare you with fear of loss. One of my clients has been held for 8 months now in a mental health facility in Adelaide Australia. By they way, he only became my client AFTER they grabbed him and threw him into the mental health system for denying the jurisdiction of the courts. And you know what? All those “brave” MRAs, MRMs, Fathers Fights men in Adelaide? NONE of them have even got the guts to go down to James Nash House and check up on Darells welfare. These men want MY respect? No. They can “go kill themselves”. They are not even willing to go to a public facility and check on the health of a man who has risked his freedom and lost on that risk for the benefit of others. That is a total disgrace and I am quit willing to say so.

Any man who wants to argue that with me? Please feel free to do so publicly in your own name. Here is the relevant link.

“Last year, Emily Shire attempted to put up the lunatic Nolan as a good example of our movement. Interestingly, even when we informed her that we repudiated Nolan and highly questionable behavior attributed to him, she issued no retraction or apologies.”

Gee. A woman publishes false information and offers no retraction when corrected? That sounds just like what Paul Elam and Dean Esmay did to me. Since AVFM is a project that Paul and Dean are heavily involved in then no one over at AVFM can have any complaint when a woman or a feminist lies about your “movement” or mischaracterizes “your movement” and offers no retraction.

After all? The “leaders” of your “movement” did exactly the same thing, right? And do I think there will be a voluntary retraction of this article? No. Do I think I will have a successful prosecution of Al Martin because of the slander of this article? Absolutely I do.

“For the record we also think he offers dubious and legally dangerous advice;”

For the record I do not offer ANY legal advice. I am not a lawyer and I do not deal in the areas of legislation. I offer advice about LAW. And Al Martin is such an ignorant bozo that he does not know the difference between legislation and law so he does not know the difference between PRACTICING law and PERFORMING law.

Like I said. No point talking to MRMs/MRAs. They are not listening and have not done so for 6 years and therefore deserve everything that is happening to them. If you refuse to listen to a man for 6 years and refuse to use a proven remedy for 4 years despite the fact the man has been screaming about it at the top of his lungs? You most certainly can not blame the man for your own willful ignorance. Though, of course, many men DO try to blame me for their willful ignorance.

“The MRM and specifically AVfM doesn’t need nor want so-called Men’s Rights advocates like Nolan.”

Yeah. Right. After all you are doing so well all by yourselves, right? A few months ago a client of mine was attacked by his soon to be ex wife. She was threatening all the usual stuff. DVO (equivalent)..alimony…would not return his car. I asked if he would like me to take care of the situation for him…gratis. He was already a client and he has been good to me. It would only take a few letters.

So I wrote the few letters. She immediately ceased and desisted with her lawyers. She stopped with the threats of the DVO. She returned the car. She no longer bothers him. He is very pleased because he was very worried about what might happen to him. He actually wrote a reply to Bill Price over at the spearhead. You men here might like to read it.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/F...

So how many men has Paul Elam managed to rescue from a vindictive ex wife like this, eh?

Yeah. You guys don’t need me. And yet you still do not even know you can rescind your consent to be married unilaterally such that you were NEVER MARRIED and you can deny the jurisdiction of the family law courts.

Oh. You NEED me all right. But I do not need you. And so the only way I am going to help men now, after being insulted by so many of you for so long, is if you pay me and become my client. I am now open to taking on clients and doing the work they want done in the area of law. And for men who have previously slandered me or insulted me? Don’t embarrass yourself by asking me to take on your case because I will say no.

MBA Law Services is open for business.
http://www.a-man-zon.com/Categories/S...

“Nolan is NOT a Men’s Rights Activist.”

Finally Al says something that is true. I do not in any way call myself or label myself and that includes Mens Rights Activist, or fathers rights activist.

I take the position that ALL people are entitled to the protection of the law merely for the asking. Perhaps we give children a little more protection than adults because of their more vulnerable nature. To talk about MENS rights or WOMENS rights is, in my opinion, divisive and counter productive.

It is funny how so many people who talk about MENS rights or WOMENs rights call me “divisive” because I say women and men must be treated as equal before the law. I am one of the LEAST divisive men in the man-o-sphere. Most men on the man-o-sphere do not even know what a right is let alone where it comes from and how to exercise it or defend it.

“Actually, now that I think about it, I think Nolan would better fit within the feminist ranks.  Right up there with the likes of Dworkin, Steinem, Marcotte and the rest of those hate-mongers.”

This is so funny. Al Martin has been using feminist argument techniques all through his posting and then claims I should fit among the feminists! LOL!! If that does not tell you everything you need to know about Paul Elam and Dean Esmay I do not know what would.

“For those readers inclined to slow down looking for the dead bodies in an auto accident may wish to check out the below links for more examples of Nolan’s madness. Me? I’ve had enough. I’m going to open up another cold one and just keep this article handy for the next time someone throws this guy up as an example of who we are and what we do. He ain’t, folks. 

’nuff said for now I think!”

Well let me point the readers of this article to my books on these subjects. They can learn plenty from my books.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/Categories/B...
http://www.wo-man-zon.com/Categories/...

Funny how after screeds of lies and slander Al Martin comes to “nuff said”.

So let me put a little append on here. Paul Elam has long been known to be an agent for the guvmint. I have known this since the days he banned me off Mens News Daily for pointing out some articles that mentioned that women have 9x less gray matter in their 17% smaller skulls and therefore could not hope to have the same processing power in their brains as men do. I compared this to the fact that men are also remarkably under endowed in the area of a uterus and therefore men could not hope to compete with women in the baby making stakes. Paul banned me for pointing out these articles. There is only one reason why he would ban me off Mens News Daily for bringing up that topic. He was told to ban me. And that means agent.

Paul confirmed he was an agent when he banned me off all AVFM property using the lie I hate all women.

The exact quote is as follows and it is available on the following links:

"A Voice for Men Actually Peter, men like you are the greatest liability to the MRM I have ever seen. There are many women right now at AVfM and other organization working hard on the projects we support, directly advocating for men who are getting royally screwed over. All I have ever seen you offer is trash talk and hate. Your presence here, or at any AVfM outlet is unwanted. Banning you now, and I will ban you from every other venue over which I have control....on sight."

There you go. That is “mens rights activism” at work. Tell a blatant lie and ban.

Who else does this? Manboobz, Feministing, Jezebel, Salon all do this just to name a few.

MRAs/MRMs/Fathers rights advocates are, in the vast majority, a joke., Not all of them. Some of them are honest men of honour and integrity doing what they feel they have been called on to do. Bernard Chapin is one of those men. But they are very few and far between.

The vast majority of these groups are subverted by agents like Paul Elam and Glen Sacks along with many others. They pretend to be “helping” but what they are really doing is lying to you and walking you down the garden path of “family law reform”. And by walking you down the garden path of “family law reform” they are selling you the message that you MUST be subject to legislation and the current court system which has been proven to be a satanic criminal cult.

Meanwhile, those of us who know what is going on quote genesis 1:26 which says

“26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”

Notice. “Let them have dominion … over all the earth”. The Illuminati put the remedy on the FIRST PAGE of the bible and then made it the worlds MOST READ BOOOK and even THEN MRAs/MRMs/Fathers rights activists will tell you that they do not have dominion, that they are slaves who must obey their masters in parliaments and courts.

One last comment in case you did not notice. The article was headlined that I was a danger to myself and others. Did you notice that this sensational headline never actually described how I was a danger to myself and others? This is another standard tactic of the feminists. It is almost like the same Illuminati agents who write for feminists penned this. I wonder if Al Martin actually penned it or whether it was given to him to claim as his own. I guess we will never know, right?

And you men wonder why I say you are not worth talking to because you will not listen? You do not even know you were granted dominion over all the earth by none less than GOD HIMSELF despite the fact it is on the front page of the bible.

Here is our education channel. I recommend you use it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MensBusi...

Best Regards

Peter-Andrew: Nolan©
Joschua-Brandon: Boehm©

New Post
 3/24/2014 5:35 PM

A comment by a guy called Gruber. He says he has spoken to me but I do not know anyone who claims to use this name. But since he put up such a comment I will copy it over her and do a video on it as well.

guber • 4 days ago

I understand that you want to distance yourself from Peter, but I find this article lacks kindness which I believe we owe to each other in the men's movement. This article is really not written with much understanding nor is it an example of how we should engage each other, or anyone for that matter.

Having conversed with Peter myself and read some of his stuff I understand that he comes over very pushy and what I would describe in neutral objective terms as somewhat paranoid, i.e., he has a system of thought through which he sees the world and argues. I understand you want to caution not to take everything so serious he says, and given the pushy way in which he says things, it is understandable you want to push back.

However, I disagree with the dismissive tone of your article and the amount of ridicule you use here, including the unnecessary length of your diatribe against Peter. It would be enough to say you don't believe he speaks for what you identify with and where you disagree.

You apparently have never heard the "Freemen on the Land" people and their legal practices which explains everything, including (1) the awkward name he uses with the Copyright (c) -- which you were dismissing as something "narcissistic". It has nothing to do with narcissism and this misunderstanding shows how unnecessarily unkind your article is. These people assign a certain significance to the birth record and the official name given to the person in ways I don't fully comprehend, the point being it means something to them, so they use the (c) symbol and the colon, etc.

if you knew this "Freemen on the Land" stuff, you would also know (2) the meaning of how he addresses his court matters, i.e., by challenging the authority of the court he is dealing with and claiming not to be a subject of the court, this is behind his videotaping of his own court proceedings, etc. Certainly these legal hypotheses are way, way out there and you do not need to agree with them, but you can recognize it as something some people choose to adopt, and remain curious as to wondering what the efficacy of their methods are (probably little) but you don't have to get so upset about it.

Finally (3), if you understood this "movement" you would understand what the significance of their "Common Law Courts" are by which they indict people for "Crimes" against "Fathers" or "Humanity" as a whole.

All this you would understand and you could live with it without all that unnecessary hostility and ridicule which you are throwing at Peter.

Finally I want to point out a grain of truth that is behind his (and these people's) theories, and that is, as men in this world we have two choices how to deal with the injustices against us: we can complain about it and try to lobby the system to change it, or we can claim liberty which we think we have as a Natural Right. We do not wait for someone to "give" us liberty, we "claim" it and defend it. Peter explains that idea (not very well, but he does explain it) in his example with these dogs and self defense, also how he "took on" the judge "you can put me into jail but you better hold me as long as Nelson Mandela or I take matters against you in self defense". Yes, that is a violent threat and very likely in most legal theories can land him into lots of trouble. But, he claims that it has worked for him to an extent. He did get ripped off by his ex from all his assets they could get a hold on to take from him, but is he paying alimony and child support? Is he a slave to his ex or did he succeed in claiming is freedom? He lives in Germany, does he have any legal immigrant status or has he in some ways worked around the system to live there "illegally" without being thrown out of Germany? See, this is where the really serious questions about the efficacy of his methods go: to check how he lives now in actuality.

Many men kill themselves when being humiliated and enslaved, and I understand Peter was at that point looking into this abyss of despair and suicide. What you see in him now is his attempt to survive in a meaningful way against the humiliation which so many of our brothers have seen and in which too many have succumbed.

I believe that we owe it to each other to approach each other with kindness understanding and curiosity, and we do not need to launch such slandering attack articles against each other, as weird their choices might be, as little as we might agree with them. State the facts and the disagreement, but please refrain from ridicule and ad hominem, especially refrain from shaming. I consider Peter a brother, as weird as he may seem, and I can see some grains of practical truth in his choices. I don't agree with many details nor how pushy he comes over, but as a fellow man who has seen the depth and survived in his way, I think he deserves a modicum or respect.

Thank you.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumDenouncing Slan...Denouncing Slan...Al Martin on A voice for menAl Martin on A voice for men