You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
Better_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the CAF Global Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumDenouncing Slan...Denouncing Slan...Peter NolanPeter Nolan
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/24/2013 11:23 PM

After reading what you have to say, it is no wonder that your wife got the hell out of Dodge.  You are mentally ill!  This is what is written (by you) on your home page:  "We do believe in freedom of speech but that does not extend to telling lies."

I also believe that freedom of speech doesn't extend to telling lies.  However, it appears that you believe that rule only applies to women.  Here is what you had to say on the subject: Still, even if it the woman filmed in the video isn't Cassidy, Nolan said he'd have no regrets.  "I have committed no crime. I have not acted in any way dis-honestly or dis-honourably. So no apology is necessary," he wrote.  You also stated: "If I am given the protection of the law, meaning remedy, for the perjury and slander I have suffered these last 6 years, then I would be most delighted to give Rachel Cassidy USD10,000 if she turns out not to the woman in question,".

So, just to be clear... Its ok for you to slander and destroy a woman's life because you believe that you were unjustly dealt with by your ex wife.  Even if you make false accusations.  Double standard much?  

You are probably one of the most selfish, petty and childish people I have ever heard of.  Its time to grow up Peter Pan.  You have no honor and your take on what is and what isn't honest is mind boggling.  You need medication and help.  LOTS of help.
New Post
 10/25/2013 11:32 PM

LOL!!

These women just can't shut up can they. They even like to come over here and keep talking....blah, blah, blah, blah.

And they have no idea of what law is and what legislation is...so I will let this post stand just so you men who read it know exactly how futile it is talking to man hating bitches like this.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumDenouncing Slan...Denouncing Slan...Peter NolanPeter Nolan