You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
Better_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the CAF Global Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumDenouncing Slan...Denouncing Slan...You Tube User Jones ZeeYou Tube User Jones Zee
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/11/2013 5:53 PM

You Tube User Jones Zee

This is his channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/jonesrbd1...
New Post
 10/11/2013 5:53 PM

On this video he made the following comments.

I have put some of my answers in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaqrNU...

New Post
 10/11/2013 5:54 PM

Your shit books don't prove anything. Since when does having a video inside a court prove your better than someone? It doesn't.

If you weren't such a douchebag, I would have given your books a look too, but your attitude sucks so bad that I don't care what you have to say Loopy Pete. If you were as great as you say you were, you would know how to be better at persuasion.

New Post

This wackjob needs to be institutionalized (Mr Nolan)

New Post

What respect have you earned??? You're a nobody in my book, and everyone in the men's rights circles think your just a batshit crazy old troll. Go blow it out your ass Peter

New Post
 10/11/2013 5:55 PM

And you are a good example of all that is wrong with pharmaceutical companies, as they have not yet been able to come up with a pill that can make you mentally stable.

New Post

You're not my better, you're a sorry old conman who thinks he's better than everyone else who keeps posting the same garbage all year round about not sitting in courts holding women accountable or whatever crap you keep spewing. You call men out who agree with you and spin it into something negative, just like the feminists do. You're either the worst men's rights advocate on Youtube, or the greatest troll ever. My bet is not on the latter, you arrogant prick.

New Post

I don't hate on men in the west, I support my fellow men. I hold women accountable for everything, I make it known, and I don't draw assumptions on anyone (like accusing men that I don't know of refusing to go to court and all the stuff you always post all the time... as if that's the only method of fighting against feminism).

You do more harm than you do good. I've seen you accusing some of the greatest MRA figureheads of being anti male for not doing things your way. You're an awesome troll.

New Post
 10/11/2013 5:56 PM

No one is gonna hear your call because your a conman looking for people's $ that isn't respected around these corners (and that's NOT just me talking).

BTW - I don't have to be an activist to have an opinion, and I hold women accountable with everything they do.

New Post
 10/11/2013 5:57 PM

And some of my replies follow

I find it interesting that men like to tell lies about the men who have done them the most good. I was surprised by that at first but now I know that it is "the new normal" for men to hate on men in the west and that is exactly why women get away with what they do.

"I hold women accountable with everything they do."

But you will not sit on a jury to hold women accountable before the law. When was the last time you held a woman who committed perjury in the family courts accountable? Never?

·  in reply to Jones Zee (Show the comment)
New Post

"I don't hate on men in the west, I support my fellow men."

And you do that by telling lies about me. Riiiiight.

"I hold women accountable for everything"

And yet you will not sit on a jury of 12 men to judge a woman who has committed a crime.

"You do more harm than you do good"

Despite the fact that I have prepared the cases to remove all members of both houses in Australia and Ireland and produced the remedy for ALL MEN in the west.

With men like you? We don't need women as enemies.

New Post

You know Jones? You are a great example of all that is wrong with men in the west. You do not show your betters the respect they have EARNED. You protest how you hold women accountable for crimes but then you do not actually do so not promote the holding of women accountable for their crimes.

And you go about telling lies about those of us who have actually put in the effort that you haven't.

Like I said...you are an example of everything wrong with men in the west.

New Post
 10/11/2013 5:58 PM

"You're not my better"

Show me your video from inside a court PROVING your remedy.

Show me your free ebooks that document how any man can implement that remedy as an individual.

Go ahead. Show me these things. That is what you would need to have done to be my peer in this specific area.

Show all the other men here what you have done.

My court video is on this channel. My books are linked from my lead video.

New Post

"Since when does having a video inside a court prove your better than someone?"

Oh..so being the ONLY MAN IN THE WORLD with the GUTS to video record a family court matter and for this to stand UNCHALLENGED FOR FOUR YEARS is not to be counted.

Gee. I guess I should not have stopped to try and HELP MEN STOP KILLING THEMSELVES because that makes me no better than an ARSEHOLE LIKE YOU WHO HAS DONE NOTHING USEFUL, eh?

That is what BETTER means. It means I have done BETTER things than you.

New Post

"What respect have you earned??? You're a nobody in my book,"

I am the man who created the remedy for ALL MEN to use FOR FREE and risked my life in the process. But you men do not want a remedy. You WANT to be slaves. And so you attack me and tell lies about me so that you are not confronted with the FACT that you have had the remedy available to you for FOUR YEARS.

Like I said. You are a very good example of all that is wrong with western men. Thank you for being that example.

New Post
 10/11/2013 5:59 PM

"everyone in the men's rights circles think your just a batshit crazy old troll."

Correction. All the IGNORANT men in the mens rights area think I am bat shit crazy. And these IGNORANT MEN have failed to explain how I did what I did on 2009-11-26. They just tell lies about me so that they can continue in their ignorance.

And how well has NOT taking my advice worked for men in the MRA area, eh? FOUR YEARS of calling me crazy and what have THEY achieved?

N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

New Post
 10/12/2013 7:38 AM

What the hell are you talking about??? This guy is the one fighting me. I said yesterday that women need to be held accountable for their actions, then this fuckin idiot comes out of nowhere and starts railing on me about it being my own fault somehow. He's a known troll in these circles, and that IS all he does. He's been writing the same exact thing for years.

And I called him a conman because Ive seen videos of him asking for money

"Man up,"you THINK I would say? You're preaching to the choir

·  in reply to Introgauge .C (Show the comment)
New Post
 10/12/2013 7:39 AM

"And I called him a conman because Ive seen videos of him asking for money"

So all men who ask to be paid for their work are "con men". Gee. That's about 99.9% of men because there are very few men in this world who do not ask to be paid for their work.

You really are not very intelligent are you. Not only are you a liar. You are a stupid liar.

Tell me. What is your greatest achievement? What have you done with this life your creator gifted you with?

New Post

Unlike you, I'm not trying to brag about anything and I'm not playing any games of one upsmanship with you as I already see you as someone too far gone into looneyville, Loopy Pete. Any man that joins your mens business association is a sorry sucker because they get nothing back in return. I'd rather offer my money to someone on YouTube who actually offers content, like GWW, MWM, or Bar Bar... the same types of sensible people you've historically trashed.

·  in reply to peternolan1109 (Show the comment)
New Post

"Unlike you, I'm not trying to brag about anything"

Stating what you have done is not "bragging". So go ahead. Tell us all what your greatest achievement is.

I saved my sons life from cancer. I raised 4 children. I was the sole income earner for my family for 16 years. I am at the top of my professional world wide. I have prepared cases to remove all members of parliament for two nations. I have created the remedy for 400 million men to use if they will.

So. Tell us what YOU have done.

New Post
 10/12/2013 7:40 AM

"I'd rather offer my money to someone on YouTube who actually offers content, like GWW,"

This is the same GWW who has flatly refused to say that women should be held equal before the law to men and refused to be willing to sit on an all womens jury in an all womens court. (Something Typhon Blue just agreed to by the way.)

The same GWW I have denounced as a NEGATIVE influence on our efforts to secure the protection of the law for men.

Sure...give her money. See how that works out for you.

New Post
 10/13/2013 2:29 PM

GWW has done more in the name of helping men than you can ever imagine, yet you call her a negative influence? You know nothing of her and her work and everything you said about her is a lie. This is exactly why you are the ongoing joke of the manosphere.

And yes, I would gladly give her $1,000 than give you a penny.

New Post
 10/13/2013 2:32 PM

Karen is a NEGATIVE influence on re-introducing the rule of law in to the western world. I have strongly criticised her in public in my own name. She has never agreed to play her part in holding criminal women accountable for their crimes, that part being sitting on an all womens jury in an all womens court.

Only men who are very stupid and do not know what is happening believe Karen is a positive influence.

And there are plenty of such men.

New Post
 10/13/2013 2:34 PM

Go ahead. Ask Karen to show you her book that details how any of 400 million men can rescind their consent to be governed for about 100 hours of self study.

Go head. Ask her.

Ask her for her court room video proving the remedy she developed. See what she says.

Karen has done NONE of the things I have done. The fact men are praising her is just more evidence of female idolatry in the west. Men praise the non-achievements of a woman while attacking the best of men.

MEN are the problem.

New Post
 10/13/2013 2:37 PM

What part of "I'm not playing any games of one upsmanship with you" didn't you understand? I'm not offering any personal information about myself with a total lunatic like you Loopy Pete. A google search on you tells a lot more about you than that. At least I'm not wanted in 4 countries

· 3  in reply to peternolan1109 (Show the comment)
New Post

"What part of "I'm not playing any games of one upsmanship with you" didn't you understand? "

Jones. I am waiting for you to tell all the men here what your greatest achievement is. Perhaps you can list a few of them, right?

You are the one who claimed I was no better than you. That my efforts, as far as you are concerned, are worth nothing. So "put up or shut up".

Put your credentials on the table for your peers to judge you by.

New Post

Haha Loopy Pete DEMANDS an answer, so I BETTER give it to him!!!

For the 3rd time, and also the 4th 5th 7th and 100th... what part of "I'm not playing any games of one-upsmanship with you" don't you understand? You don't have my respect and you'll never get it. And I certainly don't need your respect or approval.

Like I said, at least I'm not wanted in 4 countries and I don't get laughed out of every comment section I walk into. Ya goofy bastard.

New Post
 10/13/2013 2:38 PM

""I'm not playing any games of one-upsmanship with you" don't you understand? "

As I said. I am waiting for you to post here what YOU HAVE DONE AS YOUR GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT. Go ahead. We are all waiting to hear your justification for you to say I am no better than you are.

And by the way? I have put your comments into CAF as an example of being a man hater that lies and slanders and is a man hater. Your CAF entry will come up in google in a few days.

What have your got dude? Nothing?

New Post

"You don't have my respect and you'll never get it."

Why would I want the respect of a liar and a man hater? That is not how respect works. Respect is given where it is EARNED. And if respect is not given where it is EARNED then the man who does not give it has broadcast he is not worthy of respect himself.

I have EARNED the respect of ALL MEN. Good men show me the respect I have EARNED. Some of my friends are the greatest men in the world today.

You? You are liar and a man hater. Irrelevant.

New Post

"A google search on you tells a lot more about you than that. At least I'm not wanted in 4 countries"

ASIO are running dis-info sites about me. So what? The very fact that taxpayer money is being used to slander me points out the fact I am HONEST, dumbo!

And you are revealing yourself as a LIAR again Jones. Since there are no warrants for the arrest of my strawman in ANY country your second statement is a lie.

And even if there WERE? So what? We all know our guvments are criminal cartels.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumDenouncing Slan...Denouncing Slan...You Tube User Jones ZeeYou Tube User Jones Zee