You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
Better_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the CAF Global Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersOpen Letter regarding International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and StateOpen Letter regarding International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/15/2012 3:21 PM

Modified By host  on 11/19/2012 7:14:05 AM
This went out to about 5,000 email addresses of media and politicians.
New Post
 11/15/2012 3:21 PM

Modified By host  on 11/19/2012 7:14:44 AM
*|MC:SUBJECT|*

This email is being sent to a broad email list that I have collected over recent months so as to be able to disseminate very important information.

####EmailSalutation####,

1. The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State

To all my brothers and sisters who are members of various governments, members of media outlets and others addressed in this email list.

I bid you a warm welcome to this email.

I will keep this email brief as there is plenty of information on the web sites linked for you to refer to.

I am writing to let you know that the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State has now convened the first International Common Law Court of Justice. The purpose of this first court is to put on trial such notable people as Queen Elizabeth II, the Pope and Stephen Harper as well as approximately 30 other people.

This is in relation to the estimated 50,000 children murdered by agents of the Canadian Church and State between 1915 and approximately 1970. Further information can be obtained from this link. http://hiddennolonger.com/

After all efforts failed to engage the Canadian Government in to convening a proper court of law to hear these cases the unprecedented step of creating an International Common Law Court of Justice has been undertaken.

The first presentation of evidence has now been released and can be seen on this link.

This is one of the most important video clips in existence today. It is compelling viewing for all politicians and news media outlets. An effort to put on trial leading figures of the Church and State so as to gain justice for the crime of Genocide is a very, very important world event. I certainly hope that my brothers and sisters in the news outlets that are being emailed are interested in covering this important event.

If you would like to learn more about the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State please visit the web site here.

Please address all queries regarding this specific case of Genocide in Canada to the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State Secretariat at hiddenfromhistory1@gmail.com.

This effort is an important milestone because it shows that the people are able to create and run Common Law Courts to address the crimes of Church and State. It will serve as an important prototype for future cases.

The evidence being presented is harrowing and stomach churning. However it must be done so as to secure justice for those who died and those who still suffer the effects of the abuse they suffered. It is also important to secure the rights and safety of the current and future generations of children all around the world. These crimes are not a "thing of the past".

2. Family "Law" in the English Speaking World

The state sponsored kidnapping of children continues to happen throughout the english speaking world under the guise of "Family Law". Many of the crimes that you see documented in the video above continue to be committed in many areas of the english speaking world. The case of the catholic Church in the US and the ongoing case of Jimmy Savile and the BBC in the UK are just the "tip of the iceberg". Much more is yet to come.

Those of you who live in the US who are getting this email? The state sponsored kidnapping of children is also widespread in the US. The slightest research in to this subject will show this to be the case. It is a travesty that the media organisations have suppressed this news when they have been told about it so many times.

Please refer to The Spearhead if you would like to know about the state sponsored kidnapping of children and just how badly men are treated in divorce in the US and Canada. The Spearhead is the leading publishing site about Mens Rights Issues in the United States.

In the UK please refer to The International Mens Organisation. We have presented this message of state sponsored kidnapping of children and the abuse of men and children to members of governments and the media for a long time.

If you want to know who is bringing you this news? I am known by two callings. Peter–Andrew: Nolan© and Joschua–Brandon: Boehm©. You can find my video channel here.

Who I am is not relevant to these cases in Canada. I am not a spokesman for the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State. I am an interested bystander. I happen to have a very large mailing list and the ability to let people know this is happening. I am assisting the ITCCS get the message out via the mailing list I have collected.

I have been one of the men at the centre of exposing the crimes committed in the guise of "Family Law" for a long time. I have been severely persecuted by the governments of Australia and Ireland for doing so. Funny how those who work to secure the rights of children to be protected from all who would do them harm are persecuted by their governments.

If you wish to discuss with me the issues of "Family Law" in the English speaking world as it stands today please feel free to contact me on peter@peternolan.com.

If you wish to read my two free ebooks on this topic just click here.

We are also proposing similar courts to the International Common Law Court of Justice to secure the rights of children and fathers against violation of those rights by the Church or State. Hence our interest and support of ITCCS.

Thank you very much for your time. It is much appreciated.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersOpen Letter regarding International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and StateOpen Letter regarding International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State