You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
Better_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the CAF Global Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumGeneralGeneralAlimony and Child support are VOLUNTARYAlimony and Child support are VOLUNTARY
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 8/24/2014 8:04 PM

Modified By host  on 8/24/2014 7:06:23 PM
I added this to my facebook....I will also tweet the link etc.

Gentlemen,

alimony and child support, just like ALL court orders issued in the LEGAL system are voluntary. I PROVED this in 2007 when Judge Griffin of the Irish Family court committed the crime of extortion by demanding I pay EUR6,000 per month after tax to my ex and former children.

I refused on the basis that he was committing the crime of extortion.

I was never jailed because I had my lawyer, Piarais Neary of Tracy Solicitors Dublin, tell Judge Griffin that if he unlawfully jailed me I would kill him for that crime.

Now. LOTS of men say to me "but I want PROOF that alimony and child support is voluntary."

Well? Here is it.

Genesis 1:26.
King James Bible
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Note the word DOMINION.

The Illuminati gave you the remedy and they put it on the front page of the bible. They tell you that in their opinion you have DOMINION over all the earth.

When you have DOMINION no man can claim that you have ANY MANDATORY OBLIGATIONS. When you have DOMINION your only obligations are those you CONSENT to enter in to.

You can read a long detailed description of the use of the word person and how it applies in US cases on this link.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/F...

I have produced TWO BOOKS with a TON of background for all those of you who REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE FRONT PAGE OF THE BIBLE.

Here is the link to those two books in the new A-MAN-ZON store.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/product-cate...

Now...I have SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS FOR FIVE YEARS in the man-o-sphere that the remedy for men is to RESCIND YOUR CONSENT TO BE GOVERNED.

I GIFTED YOU MEN THE INSTRUCTION BOOK ON HOW TO DO THAT IN OCTOBER 2010.

I went FAR OUT OF MY WAY to help other men.

How have you men treated me?

You have mostly ignored me.

Many of you have LIED about me.

You men DESERVE everything that is happening to you for REFUSING TO LISTEN TO THE TRUTH PRESENTED BY ME THESE LAST FIVE YEARS.

Go ahead.

Pay your alimony and child support. See what I care about men who refuse to listen.

Beg your criminals in guvment to stop committing crimes against you. After all? That has worked sssssooooooooooo well these last FIVE YEARS.

Kill yourselves in depression.

Allow other men to kill themselves in depression like Robin Williams and Chris Mackney.

Just remember.

EVERY SINGLE MAN WHO HAS REJECTED THE TRUTH PRESENTED VIA ME THESE LAST FIVE YEARS HAS THE BLOOD OF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MEN ON YOUR HANDS.

Men like Chris Mackney. Men like Robin Williams.

You men can NOT TELL ME you care about other men.

You can NOT TELL ME you care about your children.

You don't.

Because you are not even prepared to READ A 100 PAGE BOOK to secure the rights of your children.

You are not prepared to sit on juries.

You are not prepared to be peace officers.

You are not prepared to be soldiers in the last defense of your children.

You do not love your children AT ALL.

I know it. And I am prepared to say it.

And no man among you has any rebuttal for that FACT.

I am talking to the young men, 16 to 30, and I am telling them that the men 40+ are gutless cowards who have betrayed their future.

Cowards who will not stand up to criminals in guvmints

Cowards who will not secure the rights of their own children.

Guess what? The young men are starting to "get it" in larger and larger numbers.

They are not best pleased the men over 40 years of age have betrayed them.

They are starting to realise that I am one of the few who has their best interests at heart.

These young men are going to create the future they want to live in.

And I am pretty sure that older men who have betrayed them are not going to be a big part of that future. I am pretty sure they will not be paid their pensions.

The young men are angry, as they should be. And you older men have nothing you can say or do that will placate them after the last FIVE YEARS of PROOF as to how cowardly you are.

Now? Any man who would like to take on his guvmint and NOT pay alimony and child support? He is welcome to hire me to handle his affairs at law for him.

Any man who wants to continue to be a slave and pay these voluntary amounts because he is too cowardly and too gutless to stand up for his rights and the rights of his children?

May you burn in hell for all eternity for betraying your children.

Really? How DARE any man call himself a "father" who is not willing to take on criminals in the guvmints who are preparing a police state for their children.

How DARE you call yourselves "good fathers"?!

This is the service that is the basis for leaving the "legal system" while still being able to use their public sevices like banks, passports, driving licenses etc.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/shop/mens-bu...

There..I think I have said enough...feel free to pass this around the 100,000+ men in the man-o-sphere....or ignore me....and take responsiblity for KILLING THE MEN WHO NEVER HEARD THAT ALIMONY AND CS IS VOLUNTARY....

...men like Robin Williams.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumGeneralGeneralAlimony and Child support are VOLUNTARYAlimony and Child support are VOLUNTARY