You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
Better_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the CAF Global Forums

Minimize
ForumForumNews from Freedom FightersNews from Freedom FightersNews Parent ForumsNews Parent Forums
 Forums
Threads
 News from Freedom Fighters > News Parent Forums
Public Forum with new posts
News From Robert Kennedy
Robert Kennedy is a 75 year old ex-serviceman who lives on his old age pension. He has been fighting for men for 10+ years. His emails and newsletters are so important we haver created his own forum for these.
Link to Previou...
11/1/2013 11:42 PM
by host
News from John Wilson
find his web site here: http://www.rightsandwrong.com.au I decided what he is emailing out for news is worthy of it's own forum here.
Link to Previou...
11/1/2013 11:47 PM
by host
News from Mark McMurtrie
Mark is one of my greatest heros. He has done more to free Australia than any other man I know. I am proud to know him. I am proud to put his materials here. I will do my best to make amends with the Originie People for the crimes of my forefathers.
Link to Previou...
11/1/2013 11:54 PM
by host
News from Norman Scarth
Norman is my new #1 hero for his efforts over so many years. He is sending out some news and so I have given him a place here to public important letters and news.
Link to Previou...
11/2/2013 12:04 AM
by host
News from Ray Escobar
Ray is leading the JAIL campaign in Tasmania.
Link to Previou...
11/2/2013 12:07 AM
by host
News from Kevin Annett
This is a repository for the emails that Kevin Annett has been sending out. This will be a good way to keep them online and get them indexed by Google.
2014-11-08 - Ne...
11/14/2014 5:51 AM
by host